Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub wth Bursting Beads

Clean and Clear Morning Burst Scrub wth Bursting Beads Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

From the invigorating Morning Burst collection comes Morning Burst Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BurstING Beads which burst with energy and vitamins, and helps nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

November 20, 2016

I bought this for the first time a couple of weeks ago. To me it felt like it left a dry almost film like mask on my face. Not my favorite at all. Live and learn I guess

October 21, 2016

This facial scrub isn't bad. I bought a little travel sized one when I was out and about. It leaves my face feeling clean and doesn't feel as though it strips all moisture from my skin.. I almost feel as though it makes my skin appear brighter.

June 29, 2016

I love this product, my skin feel nice and soft and clean, not dry at all and the smell is nice and light and rubs in right away without feeling heavy!

May 10, 2016

I have mixed feelings about this scrub. On the one hand it is easy to use and apply, smells great, and has a good texture, but the downfall is how dry it makes my face after use. Having used oil free cleansers that clean efficiently AND leave my face fresh and smooth, I will have to give this product a 3 out of 5.

January 05, 2016

I liked the cooling feeling I felt after I used the scrub and washed it off, but I found that the scrub was a bit painful for my sensitive skin and it would hurt when I rubbed it on my face, so I probably will look for a scrub that is more gentle on the skin.

July 10, 2015

I enjoy this cleanser in the morning as it really helps to wake me up! I think its the citrus scent that really does it. I feel very refreshed and my face feels clean after using it.

May 01, 2015

All around average product. It dry's out the skin but it does clean well, if you have a good moisturizer id say go for it but pass if not or if you don't use any. Its at an ok price also so its not a huge loss if its not right for you. Also I found it made me break out a bit when I first started using it and if I didn't use it for a while too. Id say pass this one and find a better one.

March 07, 2015

great to star your day with a clean smooth moisturized face. cleans your face and help to clear your skin and prevent breakouts.

March 07, 2015

This is my go to in the morning. Makes you face feel fresh and smells great it really gets all the dirt out on your pores.

January 28, 2015

I love all Clean and Clear products I have tried! the bursting beads leave my skin feeling refreshed and amazing

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation