Clean and Clear Persa Gel 10 Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

March 01, 2014

I think this does a really good job at clearing acne and drying up oil. I use this daily on my oil spots over my moisturizer, and it mattifies really well. I also use it as a spot treatment, to which I find that it takes a while to dry, which I don't like. I do like that it works in drying up acne spots however, but if you have dry skin, you may need to be careful with this, as you can wind up with dry spots , due to the benzoyl peroxide.

July 31, 2013

I like this product . It really helps me control my acne and I feel a lot more secure because whenever I feel a pimple coming up, I just apply this gel and in a day or two the pimple is almost completely gone. The only thing I did not like about it is that it is very drying due to the high percentage of benzoyl peroxide and sometimes it will dry white.

July 30, 2013

works, But it's not my favorite. It's a white cream consistency and doesn't dry clear. I prefer the spot treatment gel Clean and Clear makes instead.