Clean & Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer with SPF15 Reviews

Ranked #932 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Clean&Clear;Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer softens the appearance of pores with light diffusing minerals. The Moisturizer is Oil-free, Lightweight and comes in SPF 15!
You can have a beautiful smooth finish with the Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer almost immediately, and is great for use in completing your daily skincare routine.
see www.cleanandclear.ca for more information

October 18, 2015

This product is a great moisturizer. It actually goes a very long way and you don't need to use much product. I've actually noticed it started burning my skin more recently when using it though. It may be because its old or maybe my skin is more sensitive now but I've actually stopped using it because of this. So it worked great for about a year now it burns.

October 23, 2014

I really enjoy using this moisturizer in my t-zone and the side of my nose. Those are my problem areas with pores and this moisturizer truly helps them look smaller and makes my face feel less oily. I would totally recommend this for people with oily faces.

June 20, 2014

Great product, keep your skin hydrated and safe from the sun

April 17, 2010

Clean and Clear Pore Perfecting Moisturizer is AMAZING! i saw it in a commercial on T.V. and absolutely had to have it. i use it everyday under my foundation and give me a very smooth looking face.

I personally have HUGE pores and nothing will be able to cover them up entirely except for foundation but this moisturizer just made them look so much smaller its unbelievable!

March 03, 2010

This is an oil free moisturizing with sun protection and pore minimizing effects. It really showed a great difference as I have very big pores. After i used it, skin looked really smooth. I would say foundation works very well with this moisturizer too. I put this on then my foundation and my face looks flawless, just like one of those airbrush pictures on magazine.

The best of all, this is OIL FREE which would be great for any girls that has acne problems or oily skin types. This moisturizer managed to keep my face matte even after a whole day and I have oily skin. Plus, with SPF 15 it is enough protection for everyday wear if you're not out in the sun for too long!

I would definitely recommend this 3 IN 1 moisturizer to every girl that would love to have a smooth airbrushed effect skin complexion.