CLIF Builder Bars
Good

CLIF Builder Bars Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 270 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 19, 2017

I'm actually really surprised their aren't more reviews on these. I enjoy them much more than the Quest Bars and find they keep me feeling full and satisfied. Plus they taste really great, I love the chocolate fudge. It's delicious!

May 01, 2016

I'm not a big user of protein/supplement bars, but I thought I would give this a try for a long distance race. I tried it prior to, during, and after practice events and overall I didn't feel that it had any impact. The bar is quite small as well, and not worth the calories ingested.

April 27, 2015

I eat a lot of protein bars and CLIF bars are probably one of the worst I've tried. They're very dense and heavy, which is fine if you need a meal replacement but they don't taste very good. I didn't like the hard texture, particularly the bottom layer which was really salty as opposed to sweet and really hard in comparison to the pressed protein crisps of the top layer. I definitely won't be buying these bars again.

April 03, 2015

Cliff Builder bars are a great protein bar, that feels like a treat. I keep them at work as a meal replacement for those hectic day's, or out on the trails. Tastes like your eating a candy bar but getting the protein you need.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons