Clinique Even Better Reviews

Ranked #422 out of 595 in Foundation

Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Evens and Corrects 05 Neutral (MF-N). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

October 13, 2016

Was recommend this foundation at the Clinique counter for my dry sensitive skin. I was particularly looking for a light weight foundation but was disappointed to find it to be quite heavy and cakey. Unfortunately the colour I was given was also too dark and yellow toned for my skin despite being the lightest shade they carry. It is too bad they don't have a larger range of colours/tones for this product. I did really like the flawless effect it gave my skin and always received compliments when I wore it. I think this would be well suited for medium and olive toned skin and for someone looking for a heavier coverage.

July 22, 2016

I find that this foundation is not terrible . he does not hide the imperfections io is too liquid and expensive (35 € ) I do not recommend it. Buy Marc jacob Remarcable.

December 11, 2015

My favouriteee!! I love Clinique products, they are worth the extra cash

September 02, 2015

A beauty consultant at The Bay expressed to me the effectiveness of Clinique's Even Better Essence Lotion.
I apply this lotion in a small amount to my face to improve the absorption of my day moisturizer which prevents layers of products on my face.
This essence lotion is very light and I enjoy applying it after a washed face and before my moisturizer and makeup each day.

September 04, 2014

This foundation is one of the best I have found to even out my skin. I love the coverage this gives with very little product. A bottle of this will last at least a couple of months for me. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have never had any problems with irritation. Also , it feels really natural on me I just love Clinique makeup and have been a loyal patron for over 30 years.

August 05, 2014

I got this foundation for everyday use. The amazing thing about it is that it looks really natural yet has really good coverage. I have some redness on my cheeks and nose, and it covers that well so that it looks like I have very light blush on. However, I don't know about the "even better" claim as it has no notable skin-repairing ingredients and I have not noticed any significant improvement in my skin. The SPF 15 is good as I am trying to use sunscreen everyday.

August 05, 2014

This stuff is THE BOMB. A lot of coverage in a tiny amount, and it's light and sheer so there's no need to actually feel like you're wearing makeup. Covers up blemishes and imperfections quickly, and leaves a smooth finish. Dries true to colour, so no gross orange lines.

February 07, 2014

I Love this Product, it feels so Natural on my skin and it eventually got rid of the dark spots on my face I absolutely love it and I found my new foundation for life. Great Job Clinique

June 24, 2013

My favorite moisturizer ... A little pricy but well worth it

March 03, 2011

I starting using this as I was having issues with redness on my cheeks. Within two weeks, my skintone starting to even out and the redness was decreasing. You only need a small amount. Works great under makeup and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day.