Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 208 in Toner

November 22, 2014

After giving up on toners, I decided to give this one a try. Even though it classified for dry skin, it is works well for my combination/oily skin without irritation. Since using it, my skin is brighter and smoother.

September 09, 2014

I have gone back and forth to this product for years depending on what my skin requires at different times of the year. I find this lotion is different from other toners because it leaves your skin feeling clean and clear without leaving it tight like the harsher toners do. I would recommend this if you have dry skin or are suffering from seasonal bouts of dry skin.

June 27, 2014

I suffer from comedonal acne-that's the non-inflamed sort; bumpy, rough looking skin-that can't be manually exfoliated away, it makes it inflamed and much worse to manage. Most toners with actives such as salicylic acid contain SD alcohol, which is a no-go for me.
This toner is really a lotion. I use it once to twice a day. It helps a lot with my skin bumps :) I'm 37 and I have sensitive, reactive dry/combo skin. I also have SLE.

October 29, 2013

A lovely product that is used for dry to very dry skin. Gentle, non-irritating, leaves skin refreshed. I didn't get that tight, dry feeling that i do with some toners, which is wonderful. I started using this in my teens, and the price point is great for that age group.