COACH Baby Bag

COACH Baby Bag Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 2670 in Diaper Bags

October 09, 2014

Looks very stylish and not so puffy, can hold a lot of things and can go with most outfits.

September 11, 2014

Coach bags are the best! They are top quality, and pretty much go with everything. They help you present yourself in a "high class" manner, as well- if that's what you're going for.

September 05, 2014

Very pretty but way to expensive.

June 17, 2014

I Love my coach diaper bag!! I initially purchased the ju ju be be all, but didn't like it at all. I went to coach to find an oversized bag, and found out they sold diaper bags!! Its very durable, easy to clean, roomy, and stylish. I have had many comments on it. In the past I had a Coach purse rip (before the year was up), and they refunded me all of my money back (since the rip couldn't be fixed). I know this if anything happened to the bag within the first year, Coach has a great customer service if needed. I bought it at a Coach outlet store, so it was no more than other diaper nags at baby's r us.

April 14, 2014

I found the product made very well and worked efficiently. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable item. I have found most items from this brand is made well and performs very well. I look forward to trying other items from this company.

March 06, 2012

This baby bag is simply stylish and practical. It has many features! The inside is stain resistant, it has tons of storage, compartments for 4 bottles, cellphone, diaper creams, etc. I also love the front and back outside zippered pouches it has. It comes with a change pad that is completely stain resistant. It's one of the best fashionable looking baby bags out there however, the price is quite steep! The removeable shoulder strap is also a bonus. I highly recommend this bag. It is quality. The one I have is purple/white leather outside instead of fabric but otherwise the picture resembles the style and features exactly!

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag