COACH Penelope Shopper
Amazing

COACH Penelope Shopper Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 99 in Handbags

May 01, 2012

I adore the Coach design (most of the time!)

This bag is my old "everyday" bag but I still adore it. :)
The only con is that for whatever reason, Coach makes bags and leather goods that attract dirt. It is impossible to get the dirt out! Otherwise, an excellent purchase...but it is time for a new bag!

July 14, 2009

Dear Coach,
We have such a love-hate relationship, don't we? One moment I think you are rare, fantastic, and beautiful, the next, I want to shove you back into your little satin satchel and returning you back to your store for being so impractical and useless. But alas, I cannot return you because you are a Coach bag and when they make as big a fuss as they did when I bought you, I'd feel pretty damn ridiculous taking you back. So, in my closet you must remain, until someone buys you from Craigslist.
Sincerely,
pinkcrush.

I guess technically I can't say this isn't a quality item. Sure, it might not be worth the $300 tax but I knew the cost before I bought it and still did it anyway. It's smaller than it looks though and if you're looking for an actual "shopper," you'd be better off going to Lululemon. Because you're paying for a brand and not for a particularly quality item, since most of the material is made out of what appears to be seat belt and not their authentic Coach leather.

If you're looking for an impulse buy that doesn't give you buyer's remorse, perhaps Coach isn't the way to go. Unless you buy something like a wristlet or a scarf that won't give you a complex when you want to return them.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag