Coach Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 99 in Handbags

Coach is a leading American design house of modern luxury accessories. Our product offerings include fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, men’s bags, women’s and men’s small leather goods, footwear, outerwear, watches, weekend and travel accessories, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry and related accessories. Continued development of new categories has further established the signature style and distinctive identity of the Coach brand. Together with our licensing partners, we also offer watches, footwear, eyewear and fragrance bearing the Coach brand name in select department stores and specialty retailer locations.

October 01, 2016

Well it's a designer bag, of course I'll say they are expensive. I love the styles though. I own 3 coach purses and I always get compliments on them. I always hit the Outlet stores so I can check if they have good deals. I am cheap that way and refuse to pay full price.
The bags are very stylish and durable. I love all mine.

October 01, 2016

Coach as a company is great. I used to work for them and I will continue to purchase their products. They stand by their brand and make beautiful items that last. The leather is always super soft. The outlet quality bags are not as nice, but are still good items

September 27, 2016

What can I say about coach I love my oversized bag. I love the quality and the colours you can get. I also got my daughter a smaller bag and she just loves it. I have never had any issues with the purses . I will purchasing again in the further

September 24, 2016

What can I say about Coach? Well it has to be one of the best purses I have ever bought! They are very durable and keep clean very easy. They have beautiful designs! I love the canvas purses! They are on the expensive side but you pay for quality and thats what I love in a good purse!

August 23, 2016

After my first coach bag, I can't go back to anything else. It might be more costly, but they last and stand up to anything. One of the first bags I purchased, I used it every day for almost 10 yrs.

July 24, 2016

I can't speak much on price because mine was gifted to me, but because this will last you- the price shouldn't be that bad when you take that into consideration. Be weary of buying it online, make sure the serial number actually exists (log onto forums or ask a trusted specialist). Great designs and a fashion classic for sure!

July 14, 2016

I only own one coach purse and it is so durable and has lasted me for so long. I use it for months at a time then change to another and back to it and it is still like new. It is worth the purse for it

June 25, 2016

I am a purse addict and Coach is one of my favourite brand. I own and have owned many many product from coach and the quality is great. The brand is really classic and very affordable, when its on sale.

May 29, 2016

Coach is such a classic brand. I have many coach purses and I love them all. They are such amazing quality and last a long time. I love their classic looks as well as colourful prints.

April 26, 2016

Most of my handbags are from coach. I love the classic styles and quality of some of the models.
I find the quality is different when you purchase from the outlets though, but I still love the brand.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play