Colgate 360 Toothbrush Sensitive Teeth Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

Gentle, proven superior cleaning. For people with dentin hypersensitivity.

November 28, 2016

I love my Colgate 360 Toothbrush. I have very senstive teeth and this toothbrush has been great making it easier and less painful to brush my teeth at least twice a day.

May 20, 2015

Teeth feel clean, gentle on gums. I use coupons when purchasing this toothbrush.

May 14, 2015

I have a small mouth and this toothbrush is the perfect size to fit into the back of my mouth and reach those hard to reach areas. I have been using this line of toothbrushes for years now and feel weird if i ever try a different line. Lately the price has been increasing, but I use coupons to drop the price a bit. If the price continues to increase at the rate though, I may have to reconsider and look for something similar.

March 09, 2015

Loved loved loved this product:) worked amazingly teeth and gums felt great after using it:)

February 13, 2015

This toothbrush is effectiness for sensitive teeth .The price is lower than other same product.Try it.

January 05, 2015

The bristles went flat & splayed out after 1 week of use & once that happened it felt like it wasn't cleaning my teeth well at all. I would not buy this product again!

September 09, 2014

I have very sensitive teeth and have tried lots of different brands of toothpaste. Colgate toothpaste was the first one to give me instant lasting relief. My teeth feel a lot better, I will keep using it.

August 11, 2014

This tooth brush leaves my mouth feeling clean! My teeth don't hurt after using it nor do my gums bleed. I find it gets into the hard to reach areas as well

July 16, 2014

I have very sensitive teeth, and this toothbrush works wonders! It doesn't apply a lot of pressure like other brushes.

April 14, 2014

I have very sensitive teeth and gums and this has been the ONLY toothbrush that does not make my gums bleed. :)