Colgate 360 Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 80 in Toothbrushes

Designed for a whole mouth clean.New Colgate 360°™ includes revolutionary features to clean the tongue, a prime source of oral bacteria, as well as teeth, providing your patients with a whole mouth clean.*Product colour may vary.

October 31, 2016

Loved it, thorough clean. I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about upgrading what the toothbrush they are currently using. It is not bulky for storage and is very easy to keep clean.

September 08, 2016

Love these toothbrushes and the softness of my teeth/gums! My husband loves it as well. Definitely his favorite. It's my go to if I'm not using my electric one.

June 24, 2016

Could not ask for a better toothbrush. It gets all hard to reach areas along the gum line and is fantastic at scrubbing away plaque. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for a new brush.

May 10, 2016

I like this toothbrush. It feels nice to hold and use. I can't say that it cleans better than other toothbrushes. That's being said, you can't go wrong with this manual brush. I'd repurchase.

May 09, 2016

This toothbrush is very comfortable. I like the curves on it, the grip as well to me is important, it feels right. I like the tongue brush as well, as we know a lot of bacteria are left on your tongue, so it's very convenient it's on the flip side of the brush. They always go on sale so it's not a huge price to flip to a new one every three months or so. I always have these on hand for visitors in case they forget theirs.

March 28, 2016

I like this toothbrush. I feel like it cleans really week and I'm able to get to all those hidden corners. The only thing that would discourage me from using this product again is the price.

March 05, 2016

This is a regular toothbrush. If you're not looking for anything fancy like vibrating, turning, ect this is the toothbrush for you. It gets the job done every time.

March 05, 2016

toothbrush works just fine but the only drawback is that it is very hard to hold in the same position, it keeps moving around. I find this very annoying.

February 15, 2016

Like this toothbrush. Looks great and functions just as well. I like how it reaches the far back of my teeth and like the versatility. Recommend you try it

February 05, 2016

Ma brosse à dents préférée depuis des années, quand je change je suis toujours déçue et je finis par racheter celle-ci.