Colgate 360 Toothbrush Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 84 in Toothbrushes

Designed for a whole mouth clean.New Colgate 360°™ includes revolutionary features to clean the tongue, a prime source of oral bacteria, as well as teeth, providing your patients with a whole mouth clean.*Product colour may vary.

March 14, 2017

Although the bristles are flexible. The head is hard to maneuver and doesn't really clean like it is supposed to. Not as soft as I would expect a toothbrush to be either

March 04, 2017

the bristle last much longer than others.
    battery outlast used of toothbrush
    tongue scrapper add the back is a great addition.

i only wished the colour of bristle would fade when it is time to change

February 26, 2017

Our go to toothbrush! Love that it can often be found on sale too. Goes to work right away and give you that clean sparkling feeling afterwards. Love that it reaches your entire mouth and even cleans your tongue!

February 19, 2017

I really enjoy the 360 toothbrushes, they have many different varieties and styles ranging from big to small and different softness of brushes
    I would recommend the compact ones if you have a small mouth. Some of the sensitive 360 toothbrushes have a smaller head

January 13, 2017

I absolutely loved it! I highly recommend it for anyone shopping for a new toothbrush. Your teeth feel super clean when your done brushing. I will continue to buy these until another one proves this one wrong.

October 31, 2016

Loved it, thorough clean. I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking about upgrading what the toothbrush they are currently using. It is not bulky for storage and is very easy to keep clean.

September 08, 2016

Love these toothbrushes and the softness of my teeth/gums! My husband loves it as well. Definitely his favorite. It's my go to if I'm not using my electric one.

June 24, 2016

Could not ask for a better toothbrush. It gets all hard to reach areas along the gum line and is fantastic at scrubbing away plaque. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for a new brush.

May 10, 2016

I like this toothbrush. It feels nice to hold and use. I can't say that it cleans better than other toothbrushes. That's being said, you can't go wrong with this manual brush. I'd repurchase.

May 09, 2016

This toothbrush is very comfortable. I like the curves on it, the grip as well to me is important, it feels right. I like the tongue brush as well, as we know a lot of bacteria are left on your tongue, so it's very convenient it's on the flip side of the brush. They always go on sale so it's not a huge price to flip to a new one every three months or so. I always have these on hand for visitors in case they forget theirs.