Good

Comotomo Natural Feel Baby Bottle Single Pack, Green, 250ml Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 740 in Bottles

We're proud to offer our Comotomo Natural-Feel Baby Bottles. Our stylish and functional bottles feature a silicon body that is 100% BPA free while replicating the skin-like softness that you're little ones will love. Our heat resistant silicone material is safe for dishwashers, microwaves, and boiing water. The bottles also feature a unique anti-colic venting system, and the wide neck design allows for stress-free, brushless cleaning. The combination of function and design makes this a truly unique item and a winner of the prestigeous IF Design award.

December 07, 2016

This is also one of the product I am using it for my baby from day 1. I purchase two bottle combo of Green colour as he is a boy. The bottle material is very soft and it feels great. My baby is in love with it. He even started holding the bottle all by himself very early, I think may be because of its feel. It is worth every penny and I highly recommend it to the mommies.

July 05, 2013

This product has a squeezable silicone base and extra wide mouth and nipple. I love that both nipple and bottle are made of soft silicone, designed to mimic mother's skin and give baby a close-to-breastfeeding experience.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml