• Consonant Skincare HydrExtreme Serum
  • Consonant Skincare HydrExtreme Serum
Good

Consonant Skincare HydrExtreme Serum Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 270 in Serums

HydrExtreme is an extreme hydration booster that is clinically proven to deliver potent and persistent moisturization that significantly outperforms Hyaluronic Acid. Formulated with a proprietary blend of exotic Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract and Vegetable Glycerine, this product is unparalleled. You will see more smooth, youthful and hydrated skin instantly. It also helps to sooth eczema, post waxing irritation and other skin ailments.

100% Natural Ingredients.

More info at: http://www.consonantskincare.com

January 16, 2015

I'm in love, I'm in looove!

I got it about a week ago and I've been using it twice a day. I have noticed a big difference in how my face feels. It's crazy-soft and looks very healthy. It's mid-January in Chilly Toronto, and my skin feels thoroughly quenched.

This serum feels light, it's scentless, and mixes well with other moisturizers, and face-oils.

I'm really glad I came across this brand/serum. Organic and Natural products are so important to me.

This serum produces results just as much (if not MORE**) as any other anti-aging premium brand, the only difference is that it's ALL NATURAL! Using natural products just brings me comfort for my future self: knowing I'm going to be a toxin-free long-living gramma-ma!

Xo

January 12, 2015

I just started using this product about a week ago, and I am loving it already! What I love most about this product is that it is 100% NATURAL. That's right, there are no harsh anti-aging chemicals within any of the Consonant products. I can feel confident that I am truly nourishing my skin with natural ingredients that are healthy for it as well. This serum is great as it absorbs quickly into clean skin without living a greasy shiny finish. I have sensitive skin and this is nice and light, but still super hydrating! I have been using another serum for the past 3 years, which has been great, but unfortunately contains WAY too many chemicals. Since I have found this one that delivers the same (if not better) results, I am now most definitely doing the permanent switch to Consonant's HydrExtreme!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml