Coochy Body Shave Cream Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Coochy Pear Berry Rash Free Shave Creme 4 Ounce Size Is Specially Formulated To Protect The Skin And Provide A Smooth Moisturizing Shave To Any Part Of The Body. Designed For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin. Appropriate For Use On Legs, Underarms, Pubic Area, Face And Body. Coochy Is Also A Great Moisturizing Conditioner That Softens Even The Coarsest Facial And Body Hair. Product Details

April 28, 2010

Once I got over the funny name and gave this product a chance, I was glad that I did. It works wonders. This is a shave cream that can be used everywhere (legs, underarms, bikini area)- my husband even uses it on his face. I used to have problems with razor burn and nicks, but not with this stuff. It seems a bit pricey, but a little goes a lonnnng way so it evens out.

It claims to also work as a conditioner. A claim which I didn't buy at first because I have quite unruly hair. But I gave it a try and was really impressed! It works as a light-weight but moisture-packed conditioner which left my hair soft, manageable and full of body (but no frizz or poof, yay!)

You don't have to attend a pure romance party to get this! So, if you're squeamish about that- you can just go to the pure romance website and either shop with or without a consultant. I suggest connecting with a consultant near you, they take great care of you and let you know about great deals.

May 17, 2009

I was alil hesitant to try this product, just by the name through my off.....LOL! It is a rash free shave creme that is suppose yo protect your skin from razor bumps..."eyebrow raise". I used it and I didn't get any razor bumps after shaving, but I usually don't and it did make my skin feel smooth, but I wouldn't use it again.

February 25, 2009

I absolutely love this product. A friend of mine hosted a slumber party and I purchased a bottle. There is nothing worse than razor burn downstairs, and this stuff literally works to keep it at bay. AWESOME!!!

February 12, 2009

Worked great, left my legs feeling amazingly soft and smooth, then I realized it's just conditioner and a small bottle of it too.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation