Coppertone Sunless Tanning Moisturizing Lotion Gradual Tan
Good

Coppertone Sunless Tanning Moisturizing Lotion Gradual Tan Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

Coppertone Endless Summer Gradual Tan Moisturizing Lotion is the easy way to build and control a flawless, sunless tan. It contains a gentle tanning agent that blends with your natural skin tone so your color change is subtle, not shocking. You can apply this daily, as you would a body lotion, to build color until you reach the natural-looking shade you desire. This may take several applications. Contains moisturizers and vitamin E, clean, won't clog pores, and dries quickly. Use daily or as needed to get the flawless, natural-looking color you control.

May 10, 2011

I decided to try this tanner last year because I was looking for something that was fast acting. This tanner worked at a decent speed (couple of days) but it made my skin look orangy so I really didn't like how it turned out for my skin. I think it might be because it is not suited for Asian skin.

October 27, 2009

During the summer, I became obsessed with self-tanners, and tried a lot (and have the bottles to prove it :-P). I have very fair skin, and like a darker tan, but I have a terrible time with full-on instant self-tanners. As such, I always go for the gradual-moisturizer-type ones, and Coppertone's Gradual Tan worked like a dream. Definitely one of the best ones I tried. The formula is fairly simple (no bells and whistles), and it smells like self-tanner (which is to say, bad), but it looks really natural, doesn't streak and gives me a darker tan than most of the other brands. Plus it's cheap and lasts a long time. Recommended.

March 03, 2009

I bought this because I am a track athlete and it's really embarassing to be SO WHITE when you have to wear skimpy shorts every weekend. I tend to tan on my shoulders but stay REALLY white on my legs. I bought this apprehensively. I was really scared of the orange look which is why I went with the gradual tan option in the first place. I used this for ONE APPLICATION and I found it to be the perfect shade for my (VERY FAIR) skin tone. I re-apply every few days and it's perfect. I recommend it to everyone I know. For being about $10 it looks just as good as any "high end" tanners.