CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Liner by LashBlast
Good

CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Liner by LashBlast Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 14, 2015

It seems like not many people like this eyeliner. I may have an uncommon opinion, but I love it! It has a rich black color, and stays put throughout the day. I haven't had any problems with the felt time so far, and I've had it for a month or two. The application is a bit tricky, and I guess this is the part that may throw off some people. You need to shake it often to make sure the ink come out through the felt tip. i also noticed that if i hold the pen with the felt tip facing upwards, the ink doesn't make it to the tip, so I make sure I have it pointing down. If it wasn't for gravity, this would be the perfect liquid eyeliner.

March 25, 2014

Hmmm....I'm still on the fence with this liner. I've been looking for a new one to replace a discontinued brand I have been using for years. So far I've noticed that the never seems to be enough product on the tip of the applicator. Wearability is good, but I have noticed if I don't use a little shadow tot set it, it fades. I've only used the product a handful of times, so I'll keep on it for a few more wears to see if I may repurchase.

March 06, 2014

After trying this liner for a day I realized it was not for me. The colour was perfect but the felt tip would rub off the liner that was already applied to my line. I found that I constantly needed to shake the liner if I wanted a good amount of liner. The price is good, but I'd much rather the CoverGirl pencil liner than the felt tip.

March 06, 2014

Not my favourite liner. I received this one for free from CoverGirl and though it has some redeeming qualities, the formula just didn't make the cut for me. The felt tip application/marker style is easy to use, but I do wish it was a little thinner and more fine. The formular dries quickly but then when you go over a line, it basically just rubs off and you're left with a bit of a chunky mess on your hands. I actually had to go over this with another liner to get the black, defined line that I wanted. I find that liners are easier to use when its a longer handle as well, this is too short and stumpy to use. It isn't a bad price, but it wouldn't be my first pick in the drugstore.