CoverGirl Flamed Out waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 775 in Mascara

June 22, 2016

Liked how it made my lashes look feathery. Goes on with out chunking. Easy to remove. Doesn't feel heavy on. And doesn't make you lashes look fake or over done. Can be a natural or done up look.

March 08, 2016

Loved the packaging and loved how it made my lashes look (so not clumpy!!!) however it was lacking in the waterproof department. A few watery eyes and I was looking like a panda

January 04, 2016

This mascara was such a disappointment.
I bought the brown-black color as a day mascara, and the color is good but it barely gives any volume or length!
It makes my eyelashes pretty droopy, which is usually a no-go for me.

November 16, 2014

I am on the fence with this mascara. On one side the mascara gives you a feathery light weight feel, it feels very natural and is soft to the touch and can be easily removed even the waterproof version but it does not hold a curl very well. In fact my lashes became uncurled within the first hour of wear. For someone who has naturally curly lashes, this product may have worked better as it does add a bit of length.

August 12, 2014

Fantastic absolutely love it, definitely my goto mascara

March 25, 2014

I loved it, maximize volume. I recommand it to girl with sensitive eyes!

February 25, 2014

The wand is a large and thick, much better then those thin spiky wands. The mascara itself works well, but you must wiggle from the very bottom lashes. You can determinately use two coats with this mascara without it getting spidery and gross. It is also , really waterproof.

December 19, 2013

I got this item for free and I was excited because I generally don't have a problem with mascaras. This one is a bit clumpy though, and i find that it is not defining. Also the brush is a bit hard to get to the corner lashes and bottom lashes. Overall it's not a bad product, but for me it's not very convienent.

November 03, 2013

Not the best from Covergirl mascara's.It doesn't give to my eyelash a clump looking as promised.If you want a natural looking you could choose this one.If you want a more dramatic look you should choose one from the Lashblast Collection!

1.5/5

September 27, 2013

I am a total fan of Cover Girl Mascara but this one is horrible. Because of the wand I only get mascara on either end of my eyelashes, and nothing in the middle :(

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender