CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 775 in Mascara

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara. J'aime l'impression d'avoir des false eyelashes. Il s'applique très bien sur les cils et j'ai l'impression d'avoir des yeux de chat. Je le recommande.

November 08, 2016

I bought the blue colour of mascara. It is, as other reviewers have said, somewhat clumpy. However, in comparison to other drug store brand coloured mascara it is amazing. It is far less clumpy than Nyx's blue mascara, and it is far easier to apply. I have very thick eyelashes, on both top and bottom, and I find the applicator wand much easier to use than that provided in most mascara's. The look of the mascara is great - it brings out the blue in my greenish-blue eyes. My mother also uses this product (she got me into it) - and it looks amazing with her blue eyes.

If you like the Chanel coloured mascara's but can't justify the high cost, this is a great alternative. Cost effective, but looks amazing on and is relatively easy to apply.

October 04, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé le mascara. Procure peu d'ampleur et d'épaisseur aux cils. lors de l'application. S'applique facilement dans les cils par contre

October 04, 2016

I was really looking forward to this mascara! I have asian lashes, so they are dead straight and very short. I was hoping for this mascara to really give my lashes a cat eye effect, and it did! My lashes instantly grew super long and lifted! My only problems with this mascara is that it transfers super easily, and when you get the wand out of the bottle a lot of product comes off on the brush. I'm not a big fan of the brush with a thicker mascara formula, but a good thorough scrape will prevent any clumping from happening.

October 02, 2016

I received this product free for review thanks to Bzzagent.com****
I received the black mascara that is also amazing, it has a twirly and taping brush that coats every lash leaving you with voluminous lashes.

September 28, 2016

I choose this mascara because i always wear mascara everyday and i was looking for a new one to try. Kind of like it, but the twisted brush is hard to use for me.

September 25, 2016

New favourite mascara! The brush is incredible and the waterproof formula is defiantly my favourite. It keeps my eyelashes curled all day which is very rare for me.

September 23, 2016

I love how vibrant & long this mascara makes my eyelashes look! What I don't like is all the clumps it leaves behind. Even with the clumps, it's still one of the best mascara's I've tried. I love CoverGirl, but do think they made a mistake with using this brush, without first making sure it didn't leave a ton of clumps.

September 22, 2016

I love covergirl mascara but this one I was disappointed with. Didn't like the brush it was super clumpy and just not up to the standards I'm used to. It's a pass

September 02, 2016

I had high hopes for this unfortunately it was very disappointing . I does not to as it says even after 4 coats. I will be staying with my usual brand.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!