CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 665 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Oct 30, 2014

I need only a little on my long lashes....I love blueish and greenish colours....would love to try this ...
Cover girl has great prices for such quality...

beccaberry01
Oct 30, 2014

Great product, only thing I don't like is the price!

Oct 29, 2014

I thought this mascara would be great but it honestly did nothing for my lashes. They looked exactly the same as they do without mascara.

brandy.bodis
Oct 28, 2014

A mascara that wont break my lashes!! It lasts all day and really makes my lashes look fuller and longer. Good price too.

Oct 28, 2014

Easy to apply on and clump free. On my second one and still loving it. Long lasting and doesn't smudge easily. Easy to remove after a long day wear.

Oct 28, 2014

easy to apply! I almost NEVER have problems with getting it on my lids when I apply without hardly trying to be careful. It applies nicely, but seems to clump if done too slow. I have to apply quickly because if it starts to dry and I want a second coat, it chunks. It does flake off quite a bit after a few hours as well.

MiaTG
Oct 28, 2014

LashBlast is my favorite drug store mascara! I love the intensity of their Very Black shade. I've also tried their 24HR Black Gold mascara and I love it as well. I find the LashBlast brush is one of the best I've used, giving me the ultimate volume and length. While this mascara isn't as effective for curling as some of their other formulas, it works so well overall that it comes out on top for me. I like a thick, lush lash that demands attention and that is exactly what this mascara gives me for a fraction of the price of my favourite Lancome variety! It lasts well too!

ShariB
Oct 28, 2014

LOVE this mascara! Have tried others, but this is by far the best. Lots of volume, great length - and no clumping!

hedley1
Oct 28, 2014

This is a go to mascara for me on a basic day. It does give my lashes a more define look and does add a bit of length and volume. It does not dry out my lashes and it does not smudge or smear when Iam out in the rain.

mmclach
Oct 27, 2014

An oldie, but a goodie! Love how it doesn't dry out my lashes.. maybe not as drastic difference in length as other ones I have tried, but my lashes are already a good length, so it is enough for me!

Elle.toms earned the Wellness Guru badge

shersexy earned the Beauty Guru badge

shersexy added a new review for
Breathe Right Nasal Strips