CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

2007 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 734 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

July 27, 2016

I tried this mascara and honestly it dries too fast and it kinda clumps. I like the brush though, those soft plastic brushes are good for people with smaller lashes and to separate them but it's as if the liquid is made to dry fast so you have to go buy more mascara :/ I think I will stick to high end brands, though knowing me, I'll probably fall for the next model they bring out :/ their ads are very convincing!!

July 26, 2016

Nice, smooth clump free formula. Left my lashes big and plump, great for a night out with friends. It did flake off towards the end of the evening. Would prefer something longer lasting

July 24, 2016

Love love love this product!! Seems to be one of the only mascaras that doesn't run down my face by the end of the day, washes off easy and still gives me incredible length and volume! Amazing product!

July 18, 2016

This is my go-to mascara. It does everything is supposed to- lengthen, thicken and darken without turning into a clumpy mess. I love that it's waterproof and I can sleep in it without waking up looking like I fought Tyson overnight. My husband appreciates that part also.

July 14, 2016

Covergirl is one of rhe best brands for mascara. I have used many many different types of mascaras, coming from speciality stores to drug stores. I found that this mascrara was the best one for not clumping

July 14, 2016

This mascara used to be my favorite when I was younger because it made my lashes full, but over the years I want my lashes to look full but defined. It's a greater starter mascara!

July 13, 2016

I'd say this mascara was pretty good for the priceof it. It works well for occasional wear but wouldn't recommend for everyday due to the fact that it can get a little clumpy.

July 12, 2016

It's a good basic Mascara if you don't wear it all the time! Good to have on the run or as a spare at the office when you need a touch up! Price vs Quality is very good

July 11, 2016

Just love how it makes my lashes appear longer and fuller,definetly buying it again. I like how it did not clump or leave black mascara marks under my eyes.

July 11, 2016

i got this free for a review but i was not a fan about it made my eyelashes very clumpy. not to emntion it was a little hard to get up and smudged easily