CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 939 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

Crigga_please
February 13, 2016

This wasn't for me. I had a hard time controlling the brush for the coverage I was hoping to achieve. Also I found it left strange black smudges under and above my eyes throughout the day. Wouldn't suggest it for anyone with a hooded eye lid.

cheyannesmom
February 12, 2016

Received this as a gift and love it. I've never had any clumps and my lashes are always spread evenly. Most importantly it stays on until I take it off. So no raccoon eyes!

Nsukhd
February 12, 2016

I did not find that this mascara worked for me. I have pretty long lashes so I was hoping for thickening and volume. I found that this mascara lengthened but left my lashes looking thin and sparse, like it clumped strands together without adding mascara thickening. Not for me.

February 12, 2016

I love this product! I used to use an expensive mascara.. and bought this one quickly because I forgot my mascara one day. I prefer it to the expensive one, and I'm saving a ton of money. Love love love it!

tracy2112
February 12, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I started using it a couple months and love how my lashes look bold and beautiful. I have tried youniques 3d lashes and was not impressed. I have tiny eyes And light lashes. It took only one coat to make my lashes pop. This is my new must have always in my make up case!

Sshedeger
February 12, 2016

This is my go to mascara. It staysOn for a long period of time and it's easy to get off with a basic makeup remover I would suggest this product to anyone looking for a cost-effective mascara.

Babydoll
February 12, 2016

This is not a Mascara I would personally use everyday,Although there is no clumping which is a plus for when I decide to purcase Mascara,It is one of those products that you get what you pay for.

snippet17
February 12, 2016

This has to be one of my go-to Mascaras. It is perfect for every day use. I never had any issues with this product. Plus the price is perfect for every single day usage.

jessica_rafuse3
February 12, 2016

This is a very "average" drugstore mascara. For someone just starting to explore in the makeup world I might recommend it. I prefer Mac mascara or They're Real by Benefit mascara personally. This is a good cheap mascara if you worry about price when buying products. I believe that you get what you pay for when it comes to price and quality of products. I found this kind of clumpy and to heavy

kestral_jade
February 10, 2016

I really like this mascara. It goes on nicely, and doesn't end up flaking all over my cheeks, which is a huge plus!
I also like the size of the applicator. It's just a little thing, but having rheumatoid arthritis, having something a little bigger to grasp while applying helps.