CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

2052 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 760 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

September 22, 2016

j'ai beaucoup aimer ce produit. Il a tous ce dont nous recherchons lorsque nous allons acheter en magasin ce produit. Il est parfait pour la qualité vs le prix. je vous le recommande fortement.

September 21, 2016

I really liked this one. at the beginning I find it goes on kinda thick, but after a few uses the dramatic effect wears off and it goes on lighter allowing you to layer it. I like the waterproof version myself. I also like that it lasts all day and make my lashes look way thicker than usual

September 21, 2016

I absolutely love CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara. Comes in great colours. It goes on great not leaving any little bumps and if you happen to get some on your skin it is easy to remove

September 21, 2016

A wonderful eyelash product with the best results and very affordable price! I have used this mascara for years and I find that it beats the most expensive brands out there! It lasts for months and provide the long lashes that it advertises!

September 19, 2016

I use cover girl last blast and it does work well I'm plumps my lashes but not as on the commercials LOL but over all I have no problems with it , it works great for a Mascara .

September 19, 2016

This has been my go to for a number of years. I have not had any clumping issues and it lasts for me throughout the day is also easy to remove. The price point I find is good. Would recommend this product.

September 16, 2016

The cover girl lash blast is awesome. I found the mascara last long and is very easy to apply. My eyelashes have never been this full looking before. I found that the mascara last long. It doesn't hurt my eyes, feels very comfortable.

September 15, 2016

Ahh lashblast. I've tried to like you but your handle is not long enough- the fat curve really makes it hard to control your application. The brush is stubby. Formula is ok- but not any different than any other CG mascara I've tried

September 15, 2016

Peu cher, definit le regard. Bon mascara de tout le jours.Brosse un peu grosse ,mais quans même facile pour l'application.pas de résidu noir sous les yeux dans le waterproof.

September 14, 2016

I was dissapointed in this. I have very long but thin lashes, so mascaras have always been tricky for me and clumping always an issue. I thought with the smaller bristles on this brush would be more effective in preventing clumping, but I was wrong. And I found the mascara dried out sooner than other brands.