CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 682 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Angelwingsx2
Feb 27, 2015

My eye lashes are very thin and sometimes I have a problem trying to find a Mascara to make them look more filled and thicker.When Cover Girl came out with a Mascara called,Lash Blast Volume Mascara I thought,what have I got to loose.So I went and purchased it and believe me ,when I say it's the best ever,I'm not kidding.When I put it on,my Lashes are thicker and longer and best of all,more noticeable.This Mascara is great because it not only thickens my eyelashes but,it doesn't clump like a lot of Mascaras do and it doesn't run.I love this Mascara and I do recommend it.

slarose
Feb 27, 2015

Love how it doesn't flake off your eyelashes like other mascaras do

Feb 27, 2015

like the way it goes on lashes and stays there, no mess!

amandacayuga
Feb 26, 2015

definetly a drug store steal ! love how my lashes look after I use this item !! LASHBLAST is right ! (Y)

cicideol
Feb 25, 2015

Love Love Love this mascara from the drugstore. I never use to wear mascara because I already had long curled lashes but when I tried this it changed my life! I kid you not I use to think there's no way my eyelashes could get any effect after using a mascara until I used this and it made my eyelashes look amazing! They made them look longer then ever and the mascara stayed on and intact all day long... this mascara started my journey of an intense mascara obsession. I would compare this to a high end mascara as it matches up. Don't let the price confuse you as the quality holds up to high end for sure.

candyhill360
Feb 24, 2015

There are a lot better mascaras out there for a similar price, but overall it's quick to apply and a decent quality.

BonnieLee1984

It's alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amyray
Feb 24, 2015

i loved it, goes on easily.curls just right :)

Feb 23, 2015

I love this mascara its my favourite kind and does a great job at making my lashes look longer.

Feb 23, 2015

I love this mascara. It makes my lashes so full and long. I wouldn't want to be without this product.