CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 814 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

February 17, 2017

I don't need super expensive, designer mascara. My needs are modest but, being an older woman, I do want a volumizer that thickens my lashes back to where they were when I was 20. Given that I live on a budget --a generous one but a budget nonetheless -- the price is important. This is the best value I've found that delivers the rather modest but definite needs I have. Oh..and covergirl gives great coupons. That's a real consideration.

February 16, 2017

Great mascara for everyday use such as for university, college, or work. Gives voluminous lashes with only two coats. Does not look make your lashes clump. Definitely going to repurchase in the future.

February 16, 2017

I have straight asian eyelashes, and these do not work for me ! My curls tend to droop after awhile with this mascara and it will transfer to my under eye, and hence giving me panda eyes! Tried the waterproof version but it was way too hard to take off and it ends up ruining my lashes and break off.

February 09, 2017

This mascara is an oldie but a goodie. It performs reasonably well in everything that I look for in a mascara.

- Builds a good amount of volume
    - Great at defining and separating lashes
    - Does not clump or smudge (even after layering)
    - Easy to clean off

February 05, 2017

Having been a covergirl product user for many years, I decided to try lashblast volume mascara. What a pleasant surprise to go from what looks like no eyelashes to actually seeing eyelashes. One coat and the difference was remarkable. Almost looks like I'm wearing lash inserts!And there's no clumps, just beautiful eyelashes. Give it a try ladies!

January 30, 2017

I am totally in love with this mascara, it goes on smoothly and leaves no lumos or messy residue to clean up.
    True to its word it gave me the exact look i was going for. I have now make this my mascara of choice for going out with the girls for a night on the town

January 26, 2017

Although a container runs out quicker than the older batches, it still does its job. I applies thick and lifts my lashes, giving it extra length. A reliable brand, this is a go-to, should you not want to risk buying a dunce.

January 25, 2017

It is not very expensive, and work great. Other products that you pay allot of money for, do not work as well. This products is a great price, and not a cheap product.

January 20, 2017

I've always been a fan of CoverGirl mascaras, I tried, but I can't bring myself to love this one particularly. I naturally have long lashes, but this mascara does nothing for me. It's so unfortunate, I really wanted to love it. But all it does is clump my lashes together. My experience doesn't mean that it won't work for someone else, it just wouldn't be my go to.

January 19, 2017

I have never been a fan of this mascara. I find it doesn't add ANY length at all, and doesn't make my lashes look fuller. All it does is clump up so badly and makes my lashes look like spider legs. Not a fan.