CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 637 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sep 17, 2014

I must say this Is far the best mascara I have ever purchased. I LOVE THE FULLEST THAT IT GIVE ON MY LASHES.I MAKE IT READY STAND OUT.THE USA BRAND I USE I DON'T SEE ANY THINGS DIFFERENT WHEN I USE THEM.This is one mascara that I will continue to use bar far.

Easterbabe
Sep 16, 2014

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my eyelashes dark and full. Very easy to wash off also.

nolasmiles
Sep 15, 2014

I can't say anything bad about this mascara but I can't say anything amazing about it either... Just an average mascara, but it IS GOOD! Like I said nothing wrong with it at all I've just used much better mascaras!

missygilbert
Sep 15, 2014

I did not like this mascara, to be honest it feels overly thick and its impossible to get off, it takes ms usually 3 or more days to get it off even with using eye make up remover. It goes on very thick and seperates my eyelashes to far apart.

LynnBihun
Sep 15, 2014

love the product and will buy again. Does the same job as the up scale higher priced mascara but at half the price. I will buy again

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

I love this drug-store product! I usually use up-scale mascaras, but this produces the same effect
as the higher end products with virtually a third of the price. My lashes have never looked so full or long!
The waterproof version also holds up very nicely!

VictoriaEss
Sep 14, 2014

I honestly love this mascara -- it is my every day mascara and the waterproof and non-waterproof versions have been staples in my makeup routine for probably 3 years. It works just as well as pricier mascaras, and is worth every penny!!

chalexnan
Sep 14, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara great price an been using it the last 2 years!!!! The only 1 I will use I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

retro momma
Sep 14, 2014

I love this mascara! Been using it since it came out on the market. For the price you really cant beat it!

dauphne
Sep 12, 2014

I have been using this religiously for years now. The price is very affordable and it works. Smudge proof and water proof which is very important for me as I have a very teary eye. I will never switch to other mascaras. EVER!!!

alexsavi added a new review for
Tide Laundry Pods

ChantelS added a new review for
GOSH Mineral Powder

GOSH Eye Brow Pencil

GOSH Defining Brow Gel

GOSH Lip Lacquer

katmakara has posted in the forum topic
McDonald's or Tim Horton's coffee