CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

1938 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 1000 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 29, 2016

Awesome! The price was on point. My lashes had volume! I would buy this product again. The one thing I love about this product is that it does not leave behind clumps!!

May 26, 2016

I'm not much into make up, i enjoy the natural look. This mascara though is my go to! it's easy to apply ( even for someone who doesn't wear much make up) goes on clean with no lumps like some others i have tried in the past!! you will only find this in my make-up kit!!

May 25, 2016

Great everyday mascara for the price. Definitely something I use to layer up with another mascara. The brush doesn't look too impressive but the quality is great.

May 19, 2016

Great product. Used it few times and saw results. Would recommend but not the best product in the market. Also a little pricy for the quality so not the best recommendation.

May 18, 2016

When you first buy and use this product it's great for about the first dozen times, but shortly after that the product quickly begins to clump and loose its smooth, long lash look. Application is quick and easy one layer was good enough for a dramatic look, but again after a dozen application the quality of the actual mascara began to clump and makes it difficult to apply and keep the luscious look.

May 17, 2016

This is one of my top favorite brands to buy for mascara, it may be a little on the pricey side compared to some, but that just means that you are paying for quality! It also lasts quite a while, just make sure you REALLY cap that lid on tight or the mascara can dry up/ go thick really fast. Does wonders for the eyes though! Love it!

May 17, 2016

I've been using this mascara for as long as I can remember. Anytime I ever tried another kind, I wasn't satisfied. It goes on really well, hardly any clumps, and isn't a hassle to remove at the end of the day (this applies to the non-waterproof one). I frequently get asked whether my eyelashes are real!

May 17, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, as do my daughters! Goes on smooth, leaving your eyelashes looking voluminous without leaving a clumpy look. Definitely my go-to mascara! :)

May 16, 2016

I received this product to try for free thru Bzzagent and I really loved it. It went on nice and even with no clumps. It brought definition to my lashes without looking overdone. I would definitely recommend!

May 14, 2016

I really like this mascara. My daughter and I both use it. it's not clumpy and doesn't make your eyelashes look fake. it's one of my favorites forsure. I like the brush toor it has great separation. would definitely recommend it to anyone. I have really long full eye lashes and I find I need a good brush and non clumping mascara, this is it.