CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

1971 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 753 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

June 26, 2016

this is an awesome water proof mascara!!! my lashes are super long and very defined..no smudging or flaking either!!..my eye lashes appear full and conditioned..this does not clump!!!

June 26, 2016

I have tried so many mascara brands over the years, but this one is hands-down my favourite. It consistently gives me full, long lashes and never leaves clumps. I use it every day, multiple coats, and it lasts for over a month. Plus it wipes off easily with warm water, which is a huge bonus! Women frequently ask me which mascara I use and I always recommend it.

June 25, 2016

I really love Covergirl mascara and I was super excited about this one when I first got it. However, it made my eyes feel really watery and because it's not waterproof it would run off onto my face. Would not recommend.

June 24, 2016

There is nothing really special about this mascara. I just feel it darkened my lashes, I did not get any added thickness or volume as the name suggests, you couldn't really tell I was wearing a mascara at all. I tried to coat the mascara multiple times to get any volume and it just clumped and smudged quite easily. I also experienced a little discomfort while applying because the brush felt very hard and I actually have noticed this with almost all CoverGirl mascaras, there is not a lot of flexibility in the brushes and I feel that effects applications.
However, the price is very cheap and I see it almost always on sale.

June 24, 2016

I have used this mascara ever since I was twelve years old! I love the quality and price for this mascara! It has never let me down. The quality is very good and the ingredients used make this mascara do its job! I love it ! This is a must have and I need to take this where ever I go!

June 23, 2016

I love this mascara. It's been my go to brand for years. It has great coverage, and last all day long without smugges. It's a great price point, and the quality can be compared with the more expensive brands for sure. I definetly recommend this mascara to anyone!

June 22, 2016

One of my favorite mascaras. Last through out the day without smudges or smears, but easy to wash off at the end of the day. I find this brand very comparable to more expensive department store brands.

June 17, 2016

I don't know about you but every time I try a cover girl mascara, it doesn't work well. I have really short eye lashes and I think cover girl mascara are supposed to work well with people who have relatively long lashes.

June 16, 2016

This was an alright mascara, but it doesn't give glossy or prominent doll lashes. It does do the basic in darkening lashes, and is a lot better/more effective than their LashBlast Fusion. But for me it's not as good as competitors in giving the biggest darkest most dramatic lashes, which is what I'm looking for (for day and night). It has a nice black formula and wand that got all the lashes and made my lashes look like they did have mascara on, but I want more than just that. It didn't volumize or go on thicker, and I didn't even finish the tube before going on to another.

June 16, 2016

This mascara is awful! I find you have to put like twenty coats before you get the desired effect. I'd rather pay more for something more effective. Even though it is cheap, it ain't worth the pennies!

DEANENE has started a new forum topic
SDM