CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 643 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KellyMcKelly
Oct 16, 2014

This is great! I like the brush and how it didn't make clumps on my lashes. I also liked how the brush kept actually "combing" through. Did NOT affect my eye eczema...YAY!

ameliemercier22
Oct 14, 2014

je nai pas apprécier dutout produit seche vite mascaro en croute tient mal et coule

SMcClure1607
Oct 14, 2014

I have this mascara and it does give volume to your lashes. It's worth it.

Deni2573
Oct 11, 2014

Love cover girl mascara! Only need to apply once as lashes look long and thick. Doesn't give raccoon eyes either!

rose.902
Oct 10, 2014

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara is definitely a good mascara! I like my lashes being bold and drastic, this does the trick! The price is great, love it!

1.5/5

Oct 10, 2014

Très bon produit mes cils sont allonger et pas de grumeau

Lyzad
Oct 09, 2014

This has been my regular mascara for years. Goes on nicely. No clumps and lasts all day. Comes off easily with eye makeup remover.

dodgegirl
Oct 08, 2014

Really didn't like this mascara. Clumped like crazy and looked horrible.

Oct 06, 2014

I really like this mascara and buy it occasionally. I find it does not last too long and the brush gets really clumpy after a while but it still does the justice and your lashes are really full for a month.

eur0dee
Oct 06, 2014

BEST BUILD BUILDABLE MASCARA! I am in love with this mascara. I originally thought that the massive wand would get in the way and cause mess but that it not the case for me! one coat is great for day to day wear. Let it dry for a minute and add a second or third and you have got some massive lashes great for a night out!!! this mascara gives me what looks like 2-4 mms of extra length!! LOVE THIS!

puglove earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tanyarphillips added a new review for
QUO eyeshadow

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
My period is 3 days late, am i pregnant?

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
How Many TV Shows Do You Watch?