CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 673 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

dhawk20
Jan 31, 2015

This is nice mascara, speaking as a mascara queen. I try all the different types as soon as they come out, and I like this one. The curved brush holds just enough mascara to make an effective layer the first time around. I wish it were a little less thick, though. Otherwise, great product.

Jan 30, 2015

I've been using this product since it's conception. Great value for a good product.

meneron80
Jan 30, 2015

Out of town , forgot my mascara, head straight to the pharmacie and get the CoverGirl LashBlast.Cheap n do the job...But I wouldt get it for my everyday uses. The effect is not that impressive ; the result is abbout the same in other populars brands volumizing mascara.

kaewhit84
Jan 29, 2015

It could be just me, but whenever I buy Covergirl mascaras and use them, they're only good for the first 3-4 times and then they become lack lustre.

bennettk
Jan 28, 2015

This mascara is fantastic. It gives loads of curl, definition and volume

roadrunner
Jan 27, 2015

good, but not the better I ever tried

Karyjosim
Jan 27, 2015

I love this mascara but I don't think it is better than one

alisachu
Jan 27, 2015

Gives me a simple, clean look with nice length. I like it, because I'm not completely about being over-the-top with my makeup; I like to keep it simple and basic and this does just that for me.

nguyenhaiha1224
Jan 26, 2015

It is a good cheap mascara. However, since i have very short asian eyelashes....I find that it doesnt really make them longer. It does hold the curl.

casiiopeia
Jan 26, 2015

Favourite mascara so far. Every other one I have tried has not compared.