CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

1909 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 989 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 02, 2016

There is nothing special about this product. I found that the brush was too big to get to the root of my lashes and there was quite a bit of flaking throughout the day.

May 02, 2016

I really do like last blast by covergirl this one of my regular mascaras purchased at our house. I really like how it makes my lashes nice and full and the mascara glided on really nice with no clumps.

May 01, 2016

j'ai acheter une seule fois ce mascara. Je l'ai aimer mais pas plus que ça. J'ai dû le jeter avant de l'avoir terminer parce qu'il a fait des grumeaux !

May 01, 2016

I have short straight lashes and would get extensions and fake lashes once in a while. Putting on lashes takes too much time so I don't do it as often.
I used to buy the expensive mascara thinking since it's worth more its more effective. That was such a dumb way of thinking.
I was sent the CoverGirl LashBlast as a sample to try and boy do they work! I think CoverGirl makes one of the best mascara and they make my short lashes look long. Almost like wearing fake lashes. I love them. For the price, definitely can't go wrong!

May 01, 2016

I was always the girl who bought the cheap, 3.00$ drug store mascara. I always had clumpy eyelashes and they were short and straight. I remember seeing this mascara on sale and thinking "hey, it's worth a shot right?" I tried it, nervous that I had wasted my money, and saw IMMEDIATE results. I got compliments from people all around me that my eyelashes looked good. Around a month after using it, I even got compliments about how long and curled my eyelashes were! It truly felt amazing to be complimented about the length of my lashes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to grow out there eyelashes.

April 27, 2016

i totally loved this item was cheap enough for it's efectiveness lasted the same amount of time as any other mascarra i have purchased too. although towards the end of the container it did start to clump

April 26, 2016

The formula was too drying for my lashes. I don't like crunchy lashes!
It's good for separation and definition, I would love it if it made lashes feathery soft.

April 25, 2016

Affordable and works, makes your lashes long. Very nice mascara and under $10. Does not clump which I like too. CoverGirl did a good job with this mascara.

April 25, 2016

Pour ma part j'ai adorer ce mascara mais le seul bémol c'est qu'il m'a pas durer très longtemps . Je met pas à tout les jours et il m'a même pas durer un mois mais pour le reste j'adore j'en aurai prit plus

April 25, 2016

Je l'adore! C'est vraiment le meilleur que j'ai essayer jusqu'ici, il me donne un merveilleux effect sur les cils!
Je le recommanderait à tous le monde!

JenLiz has posted in the forum topic
Favourite cartoon for adults?

Win a $500 Costco Canada Gift Card

JenLiz has started a new forum topic
Tin Foil

What's everybody doing ?

Who do you relate to?

Anyone know a good site

youssra.xo has posted in the forum topic
any good shows on tonight ?

gaumum has started a new forum topic
Who do you relate to?

youssra.xo has started a new forum topic
any good shows on tonight ?