CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 640 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sonjarants
Sep 29, 2014

Even with two coats my lashes did not look great. It was kinda clumpy and flakey and not very attractive. It was also really liquidy and got all over my upper lid while I was applying it. Yes - I do know how to put on mascara, and although I do occasionally tap the side of my nose, I can't say I've ever had this issue before. I used more q-tips on my eyes than my ears that morning. It was also really, really difficult to wash off, which I absolutely hate.The other really weird issue I had with this mascara was the smell. I didn't notice it when I was putting it on, but while I was driving to work, all I could smell was the mascara. A yucky chemical, petroleum kind of smell. It gave me a stomachache - great way to start the day, all told.

maiia0
Sep 25, 2014

Been using this mascara for years. I have very straight eyelashes, and i find this to be the only mascara that holds the curve.

iihayy
Sep 24, 2014

Although there are better mascaras on the market, this one is good value for the money. I did have some trouble with it clumping on my lashes, but overall it is worth the money if you are looking for something affordable.

angeldauphin54
Sep 24, 2014

Good price, not a so good quality for tiny lashes... Wouldn't buy it again, but for natural long lashes should be good.

kabingurl
Sep 22, 2014

I received a free sample of this Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in an online entry and I've never used anything else since. It works great, reasonably priced, and you can buy it pretty much anywhere Cover Girl makeup is sold. It lasts and defines your lashes. I would keep buying it.

jquiksilver
Sep 21, 2014

I hated this mascara. It's clumpy, the brush is weird and I hated it. I find the formula dry.

Sep 18, 2014

This mascara is great! I find i don't get clumps and it makes me look like I actually have eye lashes.

Sep 17, 2014

I must say this Is far the best mascara I have ever purchased. I LOVE THE FULLEST THAT IT GIVE ON MY LASHES.I MAKE IT READY STAND OUT.THE USA BRAND I USE I DON'T SEE ANY THINGS DIFFERENT WHEN I USE THEM.This is one mascara that I will continue to use bar far.

Easterbabe
Sep 16, 2014

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It makes my eyelashes dark and full. Very easy to wash off also.

nolasmiles
Sep 15, 2014

I can't say anything bad about this mascara but I can't say anything amazing about it either... Just an average mascara, but it IS GOOD! Like I said nothing wrong with it at all I've just used much better mascaras!