CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

2082 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 773 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

December 03, 2016

Lashblast volume cover girl mascara is a good value product for a drugstore brand. It separates lashes well. I have seen better as far as volume of lashes but overall great mascara!

November 30, 2016

Not a huge fan. I tried the waterproof mascara and didn't think it was as good as other mascaras I've used. It didn't give me the volume I was looking for. The brush separated my lashes but didn't fill or lengthen them.

November 29, 2016

I have been using the lash blast volume mascara for over 6 years and it's the one I keep going back to over and over. I really like that the bristles are short so i can get into the lashes well. Also, from all the mascaras I've tried this is one whose bristled don't touch my eyelid during application. The pricepoint is also great so I don't mind throwing it out every couple of months for a new one. That is if it lasts that long. :)

November 28, 2016

I have been using this mascara for at least five or six years now and I love it! I always look for volume in a mascara and this one delivers. I love that it comes in different shades as well. I use the black or the very black, but my sister uses the brown and she loves it too!

November 28, 2016

I received CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara for free in exchange for an honest review. I priced the product at our local Shoppers and found it on sale for $6.49 which is decent for CG brand. The first application was great and it continued to impress or meet my expectations until I had used it about 12 times. After that it started to flake and went on thicker with each application. This is my experience with mascara's that are lower priced. I did like the wand, it worked well on my pathetic sparse lashes.

November 28, 2016

Worked well for about a couple of weeks, then it became dry and didn't work for volume at all and the brush got clumpy, not a big fan of cover girl lash blast volume mascara.

November 28, 2016

I have been trying to find that perfect mascara do r so long. I have tried everything from mac to loreal. I do find this one quite effective and very affordable . The only drawback is that it runs out fast.

November 28, 2016

I have tried this mascara and it was alright. Not my favourite one by far. It didn't give me the volume I was looking for as I don't have great lashes to begin with.

November 11, 2016

Unfortunately, this mascara doesn't deliver on the volume that the name suggests. I find it takes too many coats to build up any noticeable volume. I also don't care for the brush, which, for me, is too straight and thick to get decent coverage.

October 29, 2016

I wasn't a huge fan of this. The price was okay, but the product itself wasn't too great. I found that it came out clumpy and did not add volume like the name implies. Actually, I ended up using a different wand with the remainder of the mascara because the one provided wasn't my favourite.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender