CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 723 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Samikins
May 02, 2015

Love cover girl mascara!! The make your lashes fabulous!!!

May 01, 2015

Cover girl is such a good brand, I love buying there stuff

Margaret Boyd
May 01, 2015

Tried CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara for the first time. Did not find it too bad, however the brush does really define the lashes. Easy to take off and does not clump. It will do in a pinch but it not one of my favorites though.

Harms
May 01, 2015

This is not one of my favourite mascaras. The brush might be better suited for someone with thick lashes already. I find the brush pokes my eyes. And doesn't feel right. I do have very wimpy lashes so maybe that's why. Not a winner in my book. But the price is great.

May 01, 2015

Goes on great and washes off easy. There's no clumping at all.

Derrick99
May 01, 2015

ive been using this brand name for years.so lash blast was a must to try.it makes my eye lashs fuller,and longer,and easy to wash off.

May 01, 2015

Goes on beautifully, and really makes your lashes look great!

JULIE369
May 01, 2015

Went on holiday to Mexico and mascara stood the test with all the swims in the pool.

scrbic
May 01, 2015

I had high hopes for this product but I didn't really like it. I couldn't get a lot of product on my lashes and had to keep going over them.

luvinreviewin
May 01, 2015

I have tried the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and for me it is hit or miss. It either bleeds after an hour or it lasts the whole day without bleeding. I am buying the same product as I always do just to compare. I will recommend this product but I definitely would tell them of my experience.