CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 596 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

wilhemina
Jul 27, 2014

This is one of my favourite mascaras. I am a makeup artist and i have used every kind of mascara out there. I love the brush and how it applies the mascara so evenly. There are hardly ever any clumps and it separates the lashes very well. I love how full my lashes look.

ZeeTa
Jul 25, 2014

I was not the biggest fan,Went clumpy after a few uses ,I think ill stick to my great lashes mascara maybelline

Nikkilynn02
Jul 23, 2014

I wanted to try out a mascara that would not take 3 coats to make my lashes pop and this was it! With just one coat I had tons of volume and awesome coverage!

graffici
Jul 22, 2014

Je suis très décue par ce mascara. J'ai déjà beaucoup de long cils, je croyais donc qu'il serait plus facile de les volumiser. Malheureusement, ce mascra ne fait rien de plus que les enrober. Je ne rachèterai pas.

memere0309
Jul 18, 2014

I love the volume that it gives my lashes. It really makes them stand out without having to apply several coats

tribbleboy
Jul 13, 2014

This product is very good for the price, but tended to dry out fast. Maybe it was just my tube. Nice coverage though.

Irvinegirl
Jul 12, 2014

I'm usually pretty fussy about mascara. I wanted to try this one as I got it as a freebie and wanted something that would fill out the lashes. It didn't disappoint. I like the fact that the brush didn't clump and it layered on well. I now have lashes that are noticeable but not spider eyes. This one is a keeper

Jul 11, 2014

I am not a fan of their mascara - I do not like the applicator, I find on my lashes it will either leave junks of mascara and clump my lashes together or barely apply any mascara at all. Each day is a guess as to how much mascara I will get. I have stopped using this product now and do not recommend it.

Jul 09, 2014

No need for falsies girls! This mascara made my eyes pop with just one coat

chantal1965
Jul 09, 2014

CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara,,tried this product and i really loved it ,, one of my mascara's in my make up cabinet

Malixy has posted in the forum topic
Sparkle eye shadow?

mish123 added a new review for
Bloomex

addictedreviews added a new review for
OPI Bubble Bath

addictedreviews added a new review for
Julep Maven Box

PurpleE added a new review for
eos Organic Sphere Lip Balm