CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 856 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

March 27, 2017

I have tried a lot of different mascaras and I would have to say that this is one of my favorite so far. It is of very good quality, it feels very good on lashes, and most importantly the brush is super nice, comfortable, effective and easy to use, it really adds volume to the lashes.

March 26, 2017

This is by far my favorite mascara! I love how it makes my lashes look so long and gives them so much volume! Ever since I have tried this, I have not used any other mascara. I even accidentally grabbed a black-brown instead of my usual black last time I bought it, and I think I may switch for good!

March 23, 2017

Not my favorite mascara but still very good. Product wise worked very well and I had no clumping issues. I dont like the aplacator brush personaly but it was very soft. This is my go to mascara when my favorite one isn't in stock.

March 23, 2017

CoverGirl lashblast is amazing!! I don't have long eyelashes to start off.. but i have finally found a mascara that works for me! Gives me a fuller eyelash and longer without clumping. Ihave always used CoverGirl and continue to do so! Highly recommended

March 23, 2017

I enjoyed this mascara for the time being it fanned out my lashes beautifully, but through out the day I had to keep replying. So therefore it didn't last as long as I hoped it would. I am a mascara addict I love trying new mascaras that come out, I would buy this one again if it had a lasting effect.

March 23, 2017

This is a great mascara for the price you pay for it! Its not clumpy plus it gives you great length and volume! The waterproof one is great as well! I went swimming with it and it didn't run at all

March 23, 2017

This is my go to mascara. I like the brush. Other fiber brushes tend to get very clumpy. This one doesn't get clumpy at all and makes my tiny lashes look very bold.

March 21, 2017

I find that this line does not work as well as the other lines that I love by CoverGirl. I am a huge fan of using CoverGirl but this is one of the items that I try to stay away from.

March 21, 2017

i absolutely love this covergirl lashblast volume mascara its amazing it works for me and my eyelashes makes them look very beautiful. you can buy it at walmart.

March 20, 2017

Seems like every other mascara. Nothing extra special. The only pro I see is that it's easy on the pocket. I hope they get a better wand with a little longer spooly.