CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 679 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

linda1958
Nov 21, 2014

i feel badly for bc mommy as she had problems with clumping...dont fear, you may have got a lemon. take it back for an exchange it or email covergirl and theyll send you something...or you can try shaking it up before use, keeping it in a warm place..and be patient...practise helps...i quit wearing makeup after my baby and well its taken me a long time to get back into the routine.

BCmommy
Nov 21, 2014

Dislike. Cannot handle the bulky brush easily. Clumps up. Impossible to spread on bottom lashes. I feelthe formula is ok, but the brush makes this product just awful.

brit_tany33
Nov 21, 2014

This is my go-to mascara on a budget! Great price, and very effective! I used this mascara for years! Not too clumpy and doesn't run down your face after wearing all day!

glumbumble
Nov 20, 2014

I find this works very well to give my lashes more volume. Granted, they're pretty full to begin with, but this does noticeably improve them. Using this product also never produces clumps, although I still always use a brush on my lashes to separate some strands. I've now traded up from this one to the purple mascara wand which I believe delivers volume and length.

Jane329
Nov 19, 2014

I've recently purchased this mascara at my local drugstore. I found it to be very good quality mascara, it doesn't clump going on which is pretty important as mascaras go. I was also very happy with the price. I don't really wear make up very often so I like to save money on products I do use, so I found this to be the best bang for my buck. Great quality and price!

Jessika Ellement
Nov 18, 2014

I love this mascara, it's my "go to". I have long, but unruly, white blonde lashes - this product make them look like a million bucks. this mascara is great for multiple coats. Washes off easily.

sherbearxo
Nov 15, 2014

I have really short asian lashes, and this mascara doesn't really do anything for me. It barely coats my lashes, and the more coats I put on, the clumpier it gets.

Zaineylaney
Nov 04, 2014

This product makes my lashes feel so long and voluminous. I have short chunky lashes and this makes me feel like I have falsies.

Whysper65
Nov 04, 2014

Love the lashes when you use this! Would totally recommend to buy to my friends :)

jazzyphizz
Nov 03, 2014

I got this mascara for free and I was glad I got it for free. Compared to other mascaras this one was not very effective. I felt like my eyelashes did not get bolder or longer looking while wearing this. I was very disappointed. I would never buy this again, it was used for days I had to do something where I didn't want to waste my good mascara.

sarahrahski earned the Beauty Guru badge

Shadowball earned the Beauty Expert badge

kimberleybuckton added a new review for
Reese's Puffs