CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 731 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 24, 2015

Exactly as described, my lashes were awesome after using this and the clean up/make up removal before bed was easy.

lanabanana
May 23, 2015

This mascara didn't do much of anything for my eyelashes. It was clumpy and took multiple coats to be effective. I wouldn't recommend it

May 22, 2015

It's a good mascara. It does add some valume, nothing crazy.

heavensjade
May 20, 2015

Love it makes my lashes nice and thick !

Lisa17
May 18, 2015

Excellent value and the performance is outstanding. It gives lashes volume and thickness making eyes appear larger. If you find it a little clumpy use a mascara brush to take off some of the excess. For the price it works well.

May 14, 2015

I liked this product ,was on sale when I purchased it, it makes my lashes looks big and thick, I have small eye and always looks for product which will make my eyes look big, and for sure this is one for me, will buy it again with or without sale

canuck_chick
May 14, 2015

Great mascara especially for the price! It was easy to apply, dried quickly and left my lashes feeling full! Love the product!

May 13, 2015

I don't have much experience with Mascara so I just picked this up hoping it works. It's easy to apply and I don't need to put much to get noticeable results.

May 13, 2015

Decent mascara for a reasonable price, usually my go to since I am cheap but like having a good mascara.

May 11, 2015

Works very well for drug store mascara. Worth every penny