CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 648 in Mascara

See their website for more details at: covergirl.ca

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Oct 24, 2014

This used to be my go-to mascara but I had to find an alternative because it was just a pain to remove. There are other waterproof mascaras that stay on all day without smudging that comes off more easily. So... this one just isn't worth the extra effort.
But it does hold curls really well.

bnorfleat
Oct 23, 2014

Love love love! Its never clumps either which is suprising

TragicWardrobe
Oct 23, 2014

Love this mascara! It makes my lashes so long, and they never get clumpy!

cindyllou
Oct 23, 2014

The only drugstore mascara I will purchase!! Makes my lashes thick and long without clumping and the applicator is great! Totally recommend this mascara for the price and quality.

katydelorme
Oct 23, 2014

For a drugstore mascara this is one of my FAVORITES! It never smudges on my eyelids, gives amazing volume and curl all day, with no chunks or clumps! Really great mascara and always a good staple drugstore brand. Works good for lower lashes as well!

BarbiePrincess.xo
Oct 23, 2014

I got this product for free in a sample box and i was not impressed with it at all. it goes on good for the top lashes but the brush is so big i don't find it easy to apply to the bottom lashes without getting it all over. also, throughout the day it does flake off.

Charisma3103
Oct 23, 2014

I was impressed with this product

keri.shannon17
Oct 22, 2014

An old standby for a reason. The affordable price-point is super appealing, and it gets the job done. The rubberized brush grabs every lash and coats them evenly without clumping.

butrfli71
Oct 22, 2014

I received this product as a free sample. I was really hoping to love it more but I dont. It was alright but it felt clumpy on my eye lashes and made the feel heavy. Other than that it worked ok but just not my cup of tea.

vwertman
Oct 22, 2014

I found it to clumpy and making my eylashes look really spidery.

patricia1966 has posted in the forum topic
Weight loss idea's?

tamshan added a new review for
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn