CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Stain Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Meet the dynamic duo of shine! One side delivers opalescent color with serious staying power, the other lays on a liquid gloss, for shimmering color that lasts up to 10 hours. 2 Steps to long-wearing shimmering shine. Resistant to food oils and water. Brush ensures easy, clean application.

January 05, 2016

The colours are great but the quality wasn't very good. The lipstick dries your lips quite a bit.

Not as good as my Maybelline lipstick.

June 12, 2015

Leaves lips dry and then eventually the colour starts flaking off your lips! But leaves a great colour, and lots of colours to choose from :)

June 26, 2012

This product works alright if you just want that temporary lip colour without the sticky or shiny features of a coloured lip gloss. Not a bad product but it does leave a darker stain in the creases of the lips.

May 11, 2012

I didn't like this product at all. First, the colour wasn't anything like it looks on the package. Secondly, it doesn't apply evenly. It's very streaky so you have to apply more of the stain than you should just to even out the appearance. Also, it was pretty drying to my lips and definitely didn't last long at all.

June 18, 2011

I have always preferred lipstains to stick or gloss and preferred Cover Girls brand. But when they came out with these marker types I really wanted to give them a try. So I bought one this morning and as soon as I got home I tried it on. It goes on nice, wet and didn't make my lips feel dried out like some others have. It also doesn't just go on and stain the only place you apply, it actually blends nicely when you pucker your lips for an even coverage. It doesn't have any kind of perfume taste which is a nice plus for us sensitive gals. Makes your lips feel completely naked with a nice colour application for the Summer.

April 27, 2011

I found the most beautiful pink colour (Shell) and it happened to be a drugstore product so I was ecstatic!
However, when I tried it at home, it felt terrible on my lips. Both the stain and gloss were smooth and had a wonderful scent, but once the stain dried, my lips felt dry and cakey like I couldn't move them. It has a good lasting power but throughout the day it will fade leaving your lips with a ridge of colour that looks like you put on lip-liner and forgot to fill it in. If you try to add more stain and gloss, it will just build up product leaving your lips with a terrible 'gunky' feeling. Don't even get me started on trying to take it off; one word: nightmare.

March 12, 2011

amazing, stays on your lips for ever!

June 16, 2009

I found the Cover Girl Outlast Double shine lipstick a fabulous addition to my makeup! It lasts really well even after drinking coffee, still there ;) I was very impressed. I love the two sided option of colour or gloss or both. Sometimes you don't really want to look shiney and it is great that it is an option to just add the colour. I bought the power pink and wear it all the time, doesn't dry out my lips at all. http://www.covergirl.com/prodimages/outlast_double_lipshine_lip_gloss_1.jpg

September 01, 2008

This lip gloss is not really one of my favorites, it does last a pretty long time, but it seems to fade after a while. If you don't apply it perfectly the first time and there are globs or something, when it dries its hard to fix unless you want to scrub your lips with soap and water. The top coat tends to run out faster than the color and it is a bit pricey for just gloss. The upside is if you get it right and when it dries you have a nice shimmer to your lips that is realatively non-sticky and it does come in quite a few nice colors I might add.