CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Lasting liner. Water resistant. Smooth blendable color in a self-sharpening liner with blender tip. Ophthalmologically tested. Made in USA.

March 25, 2014

Super convenient and easy to use. It blends well. I usually use Charcoal for a natural look.

February 17, 2014

I have been using this eyeliner for years. I'm so happy I found it.
I find it goes on very easily and stays put. My fav go to shade is espresso!

September 02, 2013

its a pretty good basic eyeliner but it smudges often.and the back "eraser" gets dirty fast and wont work when it does

November 28, 2012

I love this eye pencil. It goes on smooth and self-sharpens to a pretty good point. My only complaint is that sometimes it gets stuck while I'm trying to push it up and then a whole point breaks off.

But for the price, you can't go wrong! Totally love this product. Buy it all the time!

December 31, 2010

This eyeliner is perfect for in your purse since you don't need to sharpen it, and it goes on smooth and quick. It doesn't dry out over time and the eraser on the back is incredibly handy for smudges.

May 17, 2010

I really did not like this eyeliner. I always buy self-sharpening eyeliners, but hadn't tried this brand before. The price was good, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm pretty disappointed in it. Compared to similar products, this product gets used up WAY too fast - it was all gone in under a month, and I don't even use it every day. I bought it in black, and it was definitely not a true black - every time I tried to smudge it, it looked like I was wearing bright blue! I will not be buying this product again.