CoverGirl Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 776 in Mascara

Professional Mascara's Curved brush find lashes you didn't know you had, for a great look without the usual clumps or blobs. Also available in Straight brush original and waterproof.

October 02, 2016

I have used many mascaras in my time. I keep going back to this one. My lashes look long and natural without the clumping or thick effect of others. It is easy to take off and it is one of the cheapest priced mascaras out there. You get what you pay for does not apply here - the product is worth more than for what it is sold!

June 11, 2015

Makes lashes nice and defined, doesn't smudge like other mascaras. Curved brush is useful. Overall great mascara.

April 22, 2015

it goes on easy and looks great. affordable and available at many retailers nearby me. love love love it

March 24, 2014

I love this mascara! I use it daily. The curved brush separates each last individually and follows the natural curve of my lashes. This mascara never clumps for me and I will continue to use it as I have yet to find one that works this well for me.

February 20, 2014

I love this mascara. It covers my eyelashes wonderfully and makes them look longer!!!

September 09, 2013

Big disappointment with this mascara. It takes several coats to be effective, and most times doesn't seem like I'm wearing any mascara. I love CoverGirl products, so I'll try another type and see how that goes!

May 29, 2013

The curved brush really helps open up my eyes and makes my barely-there thin lashes look great! And the mascara is also long-lasting. No smudges or smearing.

March 17, 2013

This mascara has become my staple mascara. I purchased it a Walgreens for around $4 in the US. The curve brush provides length to my already long eyelashes. The shade very black is true to name and one of the blackest mascaras i have ever owned. It doesnt have a weird smell like some mascaras and it is save to use on sensitive eyes. I wear contacts and it doesnt bother them. It is a very standard, traditional mascara but it does just as well as the more expensive mascaras for a low price.

June 26, 2012

Love this mascara! If you are looking for a soft brown colour because bold black is just too harsh, CoverGirl has one in this mascara. Also, the price is great and the mascara is not clumpy at all, its actually pretty smooth.

1.5/5

May 25, 2012

I bought this to try for the first time and it was chunky. I don't know if it was just sitting on the shelf too long or this was actually how it was supposed to be. What a waste of money.