CoverGirl Remarkable Washable Waterproof mascara

CoverGirl Remarkable Washable Waterproof mascara Reviews

1 review
Ranked #692 out of 767 in Mascara

The smudge-proof formula resists swipes and smears like never before. What's remarkable about it? It darkens and defines lashes all day, then washes away, remarkably, with soap and water. Suitable for sentitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

April 09, 2010

I can not use makeup remover around my eyes. I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes. Every time I have tried various eye makeup remover solutions--they have felt like I've poured oil into my eyes, no matter how hard I try to keep them shut. Therefore I cannot and will not wear mascara that requires special eye makeup remover. Ugh!

This is the ONLY mascara I have been able to find that is waterproof yet is removable with soap & water! I love this product and hope they never discontinue it!

They offer only black and black-brown, which I find to be one drawback. I wish they had an Auburn Brown. Otherwise, I think this product is a very good quality for a drug-store brand. It goes on very smoothly, does not clump. Does not bother my sensitive eyes at all. Easily washes off with soap and water. It is about 98% waterproof -- if you sob, and cry for a long period of time, (LOL) you will see some color on your tissue...but I've never had it run or be very noticeable, honestly. When I have went to bed very tired a couple times, and forgotten to wash off my makeup---this mascara was not all over my pillow, or my face. It easily washed off in the morning.

I highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive eyes, or who cannot stand makeup remover...and doesn't want to pay $$$ for mascara. I don't like to pay big bucks for something you shouldn't keep for more than a couple months! I find this product just as good as other high end mascaras -- but better because of the washability!