CoverGirl Smoothers Tinted Moisture

CoverGirl Smoothers Tinted Moisture Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 595 in Foundation

Designed with AquaCurrent Science, this lightweight moisturizer with SPF 15 has a sheer tint of color to help even out skin tone and hydrate skin. Its sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection from everyday sun exposure, while the Gel Complex formula glides on for a barely-there coverage that's fresh and smooth. For more information, please visit http://www.covergirl.com.

June 19, 2014

This is and always has been one of my makeup bag must haves, I love it because it works for my combination oilyish skin .. I can set it after i put my foundation then it on with the powder makeup I shall review next time:)

August 25, 2011

Personally I love this product. I feel people think this is going to have amazing coverage and it doesn't. That's not what a tinted moisturizer is for, if you are looking for something with a good coverage i don't suggest this. It's used to even out your skin tone and make your face feel moisturized. It does both for me :) The only bad thing is that it only comes in two shades.

August 25, 2011

For me, this product just isn't something I want to use all the time. Compared to other tinted moisturizers, this seems to not have that great of coverage. It's more of just a moisturizer. It also seems to make my face oilier more quicker rather than when I use another foundation etc.

If you don't need too much coverage and have dry to normal skin, this will work well for you.

December 01, 2010

I bought the lightest color of this and it matched my skin tone very nicely, which is difficult because I am so pale. Although, it really doesn't have much coverage. It evens out your skin tone a bit, but for sure does not cover blemishes. That is basically the point of tinted moisturizers, I just would have liked more coverage because I have redness, blackheads, and occasional small zits. I

November 12, 2010

Overall, I'm definitely satisfied with this product. My favourite thing about it is that it perfectly matches my very pale skin- while most TM's are too dark or turn orange. It's lightweight, has spf, gives a dewy finish. I've used the whole tube of it I liked it so much! The worst thing about it is that I can't find it in Canada- which is the only thing stopping me from repurchasing. Also it wears off quickly unless set with powder and has next to no coverage, but what do you expect from a TM?

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play