Covergirl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara

Covergirl The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 775 in Mascara

October 19, 2016

The Super Sizer mascara has been my ultimate go-to since I first tried it last fall. This past week, I figured I'd give the Fibers version a go to see if the formula is any different. First off, I think that the Fibers formula is a bit drier than the original, which I found to be much more wet. I think that's part of the whole "fibers" formula, as the product claims to have "built-in fibers" to create a false lash effect. I had to do a bit of research to see what that actually meant. Apparently, "The new formula, which keeps the 29,000 black nylon fibers included in every pot contained, also has wax plumping beads to help create volume." (neato, amirite?). I haven't seen any flaking, and I feel like the wax and fibers are what helps this formula keep my lashes so defined and curvy at the end of the day. However, I do find that there is a bit of clumping with this product which may be a result of the drier formula, as I didn't experience this with the original. Aside from the drier formula, this product is nearly the exact same as the original, with the added bonus of more hold throughout the day. The only con is that there is slightly more clumping with application, whereas the original showed a bit more lash definition.

September 07, 2016

I disliked this one, the brush really sucks and it does not work how they promote it to be.

I would not recommend this to anyone I know. and my lashes were super hard and clumpy looking. Plain UGLY!

August 26, 2016

I bought this mascara as an impulse buy on a quick trip to the Walmart.I have never tried Cover Girl mascara before and was pleasantly surprised by this one .I have long but very fair thin invisible lashes,the Super Sizer lived up to its name,it plumped and lengthened my lashes beautifully all day.The mascara did not clump,flake,irritate and was build-able, a very dramatic result could easily be achieved if desired.It should be noted that I usually buy high end mascaras but this one performed equally as well

August 20, 2016

super size your lashes for a really super price!! this mascara is awesome it lengthens and conditions your lashes .i found no flaking or smudging throughout the day!!!

August 19, 2016

Loving this mascara! The brush looks super different than what I expected but that lead to lashes that were much better than I've ever had. The best mascara I've already had!

August 11, 2016

This is a brand new mascara that Covergirl released, it is a Fibers mascara that adds length and volume to your lashes... And side note, IT WORKS! Unlike other Fibers masacaras, it only has one end to apply the fibers, they are built into the mascara making less work for applying, it doesn't flake off and it has the amazing Covergirl formula that stays all day without sliding off during the day. Apply to the middle and ends of the lashes first to get the length, and fill in the rest of the lashes. It really does work and makes my already long lashes even longer.