CoverGirl TRUconceal Concealer
Good

CoverGirl TRUconceal Concealer Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 389 in Concealer

February 19, 2014

Love, love, love it! I have used it for years and have never looked back. The one that I use matches my skin perfectly and leaves a flawless complexion. I love the finishing smooth feel and how it doesn't rub off all over your clothes. I would never use another brand!

September 24, 2013

Great product to cover up acne scars and discolouration. It smoothes on very well without a heavy feeling to it. It is very inexpensive and gets the job done. I would recommend it to anyone with darker spots on their face that regular foundation can't cover up. Love how small it is too so it's easy to keep in your purse. A really great product for the low price you're paying.

April 14, 2012

This isn't the best concealer. This is the first concealer I've ever tried, but I know it's not great. It's good on face, but if you put it on dry areas, it shows dry spots. Also, under the eyes is ok, but if you have flakes or lines, it sometimes show. My advice is to not put moisturizer or eye cream under the eyes, because than the concealer will smudge.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!