CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

CoverGirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers is a lip gloss that feels like a balm. With lasting, fruit-flavoured shine, the Wetslicks Fruist Spritzers locks in moisture for hours and is enhanced with botanical ingredients. Visit covergirlcosmetics.com for more information.

August 13, 2016

I like this pocket size fruity flavour (berry splash) moisturizing lip gloss. It lasts a long time providing shine and a smooth feel. Conditions and is a delicious flavoured.

August 06, 2016

These are quite cheap however they are often applied looking quite cheap. Good for Tweens because they taste nice and come in cute colors but adults should stick to other lip products.

June 25, 2016

I really want to like these glosses because they do look great, have a great colour selection and the smell/taste amazing. Unfortunately, I would not re-purchase or recommend the product only because it was VERY sticky. A lot of lip glosses do tend to be a little bit on the sticky side but this was over-the-top stick and I had to take it off within a half hour.
I really wouldn't recommend it especially if you have longer hair, my hair got caught multiple times and I even had visible blotches of the gloss in my hair.

June 07, 2016

Love love love these!!

I don't wear lipstick at all, so these are a very nice tint! The flavor is also awesome!

I'm sad that I cannot find them in stores anymore! Anyone know if they were discontinued! ?!

May 25, 2016

Lip gloss is one of my favorite things I never wear lipstick at all it is all about the gloss and this one is great I tend to stock up on it when it is on sale because you can never have enough of them.

May 03, 2016

I love the scent of the gloss. It glides on easily leaving a nice shine
I find my lips feel very moisturized and soft. The cost is reasonably price so I tend to buy when they are on sale

March 25, 2016

These lip glosses smell and taste great but that's about all they are good for. They dry out my lips and the gloss really only stays on for about a half hour before the sheen is gone and it gets tacky. They are fun but not worth it in my opinion.

March 07, 2016

The Covergirl Wetslicks are a pretty average lip gloss.
Decent price but the product itself is not the greatest texture.
The thing I like the best about this gloss is the variety of
scents. They really do smell fantastic.

February 12, 2016

Very average lip gloss. VERY glossy if that is the look you want. Too sticky for me! The scent is nice. Lots of colors to choose from. Price is great for the quality.

January 08, 2016

its a great product, people of all ages will like it and the different flavors