Crocs Athens Thong Sandal

Crocs Athens Thong Sandal Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 41 in Flip-flops

Summer fun goes straight to your feet! crocs' Athens sandal, with its contoured straps and footbed, is ergonomically designed to bring maximum comfort to your soles. Slip 'em on and go, from sunrise to sunset.

March 10, 2015

i love the brand of crocs. they are very comfy and good price

March 08, 2015

This was rather uncomfortable able for me. but they look good and are very fashionable.many different colours to go with any outfit you choose.

January 12, 2015

I'm the type of girl that doesn't ever wear flip flops, they are just too flimsy and break. I received these on my birthday and almost returned them. I gave them a try and was very impressed. They are not flimsy but well made. I didn't feel like I was going to fall everytime I took a step.

June 16, 2014

My daughter bought these for me as a gift about 4 years ago. I love them, so comfortable and they last! They are my go to summer time shoes.

November 09, 2011

I am on my third pair of Athens Style Crocs. They are super comfortable and convenient. My other negative comment that I can make is that I go through a pair every year because I wear them almost weveryday and they are a death trap when they come into contact with water. They are super slippery when wet. Although, even with my saying that I still love these sandals and will keep buying a pair every year.

August 13, 2010

I have plantar faciitis in my left foot and my podiatrist recommended these since I am a flip-flop addict. Very comfy! I even wear them throughout the winter.

October 22, 2009

I've tried a few different styles of Crocs, and while they were pretty comfortable, they're just plain ugly. These are definitely among the less-ugly. They're very easy to just slip on, and they're good as shower or pool shoes. They don't give the best support for your feet, but they're a pretty cheap flip flop, and a bit better for your feet than Old Navy-style flip flops. These definitely aren't my first choice in footwear, but they do serve their purpose as shower or garden shoes.

June 16, 2008

I think the normal Crocs are so ugly, so two years ago I bought a pair of these. They have been my longest-lived flip-flops ever, and I recently invested in another pair!
They get more comfortable the more you wear them... I have convinced countless friends to get some, and they all love them too (guys and girls).
Great for summer, they dry very quickly and don't absorb water.
I will never wear cheap flip-flops again... these are here to stay.

April 29, 2007

These are incredible. So comfortable. Definitely worth the 30 something bucks i paid for them. You can wear them all day and your feet feel great afterwards. Definitely a better looking version of crocs!!!!
I love them to death and would definitely buy another pair!!!! They were a little bit hard to find, but worth the look if you want a casual flip flop that you will wear a TON