• Crystal Nail Files
  • Crystal Nail Files

Crystal Nail Files Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

June 03, 2016

These are my absolute favorite nail files. Not only are they super cute but they really do work. They are super smooth and great for shaping you nails. I have found these before at farmers markets and women's shows (with lots of vendors).

June 14, 2015

I love these nail files. They make my nails nice and smooth. You do have to be careful because they do break if you drop them, although I find they work better than other nail files.

June 12, 2015

I purchased some crystal nail files with my zodiac sign on it a few years back and they are still in mint condition. Easy to use and take care of. My only con is that they really sharpen your nails and at times my nails have accidently cut skin because of being so finely filed.

April 02, 2015

I love these kind of nail files. They last forever and are so easy to clean. Just wash in hot soapy water and let air dry. They file the nails very clean looking.

April 02, 2015

Great nail file. I love the feel of it and how easy it is to shape the nail with it. Looks pretty fancy too.

March 31, 2015

One of the best nail filers I have ever used! Although I hate the sound it makes when I file my nails but I love the way they look and feel after!

July 09, 2014

Crystal nail files are files that are apparently one of the best in the market and are gentle on your nails, use them and clean them and they should be fine.

I was lucky enough to get 4 nail files like ones above but I don't have pink mine is red and the 4th is yellow for only 1.29.

They are good and shape nails pretty nicely. Over all good quality.

Have you tried them yet, what do you think?

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products