Curel Itch Defense Lotion Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 31, 2016

Cette crème règle tout mes problèmes de peaux sèches. Lotion qui pénètre rapidement et très hydratante. Non collante , je l'applique chaque soir avant le coucher et au réveil ma peau est douce.

October 31, 2016

This is the ONLY lotion that works for my eczema! I have probably tried every single (unscented) lotion on the market for eczema/dry skin. It is the only lotion that keeps working through the day and night. It is so thick and feels so silky on my skin! It is the only lotion I will use.

September 08, 2016

Curel Itch Lotion is hands down the best lotion on the market, I love how this product makes my skin feel soothed, soft and moisturized. It has a very unique feel when you first put the lotion on your skin that may take a bit to get used to but give it a chance and you will see a noticeable difference in your skin's texture within days of using the product. So far no other brand can compare to the sheer moisture that this product brings to my skin. I highly recommend this product. Kudos to Curel on the making of this skin care product.

September 04, 2016

I had pitaraisis rosea this lotion was the only thing I could find besides lanolin(which got very expensive afterwile) that did not make it worse. Definitely recommend

February 08, 2016

We use this for my daughter who has eczema. It works wonderfully. We have tried so many other lotions. I stick with this and love it.

December 16, 2015

Price is a bit steep where I am at, but its a big bottle as you can see. Have been using it for a few weeks and my ezcema is notreacting negatively to it!

October 17, 2015

I was given this as a gift and it works wonders on my skin. I am prone to dryness and itching and this cream helps sooth my itching! Great product. I'm not sure about the price though as I was given this as a gift from my mother.

June 18, 2015

This was recommended to me because my son was displaying signs of eczema. Endorsed by the National Eczema Association, I gave it a try and it worked! Now I use it after every bath to keep that severe dry skin hydrated and healthy.

April 09, 2015

I've used this lotion in the past for severely dry skin and found it to to be very effective. It really helped to moisturize and heal my broken skin which in turn took the itch away. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from eczema or just really dry, itchy winter skin.

April 09, 2015

When my baby was around 4 months old, he started to get red, itchy patches all over his body. I thought it was heat rash. When I took him to the doctor, she told me it was eczema, she prescribed cortisone. I wanted to avoid using cortisone on my baby as much as possible, so I started to go on forums to see what other moms were using. There were a lot of good reviews on this product, so I thought I'd give it a try before using the cortisone. After an hour of putting on this product, I was amazed. The redness and scratching decreased significantly. After about 3 days, the patches were gone completely. His eczema will never go away completely but I'm not worried, as long as I have this lotion.