Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 424 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

February 21, 2017

When I first tried a ice cream cake from dairy queen it was love at first bite, it was my nephew's birthday and now I am addicted I buy them for bdays

February 21, 2017

These are the best ice cream cakes around. They are so tasty, and being able to add different flavours is the best.
    Although I usually only ask for the peanutbutter one, they are my favourite. Really enjoyable

February 21, 2017

DQ cakes are the go to for my eldest son's Birthday. Every year he asks for one. I like the fact that you can have practically any image put on top if you send it to them. Plus now you can get specialized flavours like Oreo, Yum!

February 20, 2017

i got guests bringing them over when my son was born. thats the first time i tried DQ's ice cream cakes. must say was rather very impressed. i do wish the inner chocolate filling was a bit more or equal portions to the ice cream outside. nonetheless a treat. the cakes are very mild and not overly sweet. the inner chocolate filling is a treat.

February 20, 2017

I love Dairy Queen DQ cakes. You have a variety of cakes or you can do a special order, they are really good. . Our family has the cakes for birthdays.

February 20, 2017

DQ ice cream cakes are my absolute weakness and they're perfect for any occasion! The price is very reasonable considering how much you get. There are price points for each size!

February 19, 2017

Our family's personal favorite kind of cakes we use them for birthday party's and special events can never go wrong with a good ice cream cake. The chocolate crunch inside

February 19, 2017

I have always loved the cakes. However I find less chocolate center then there used to be and it's my favorite part! I will continue to purchase them for special occasions!

February 18, 2017

You can't get any better than cake and ice cream combined and DQ ice cream cakes combine them perfectly, with several yummy flavors, they make the perfect treat for your occasion.

February 18, 2017

This is the only birthday cake we buy, it is pricey but you don't have to purchase the ice cream to go with it, the variety of decorations they use makes it perfect for any celebration!