Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 414 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

December 04, 2016

the only cake I want for my birthday. I'd be even happier if I could have the middle layer three or five thick, with a smatter of ice cream and a whole lotta fudgy goodness.
Sometimes I buy it "just because".

November 30, 2016

This is my birthday cake every year. I absolutely LOVE dairy queen ice cream cakes. I usually go for the brownie fudge one since that's my favourite. They always do a great job decorating it. They're always a hit at any friend or family party. Brings back memories of my childhood too.

November 28, 2016

We had a DQ cake for my daughters birthday this year. Everyone loved it, kids and adults! Nice change from a "regular" cake. The crunch in the middle is my favourite part! Will definitely buy again as at was a big hit in my house!

November 28, 2016

I love DQ ice cream cakes! We try and purchase this cake for every birthday occasion. The layers are evenly distributed and complement each other perfectly. I recommend anyone to purchase a cake if they haven't already!

November 10, 2016

I love Ice cream cake. Its one of my favorite treats. I find dairy queen cakes are one the best out there. They have just the right amount of fudge, cookie crumbs and ice cream. Definately a family fave!

November 05, 2016

Fantastic! Best ice cream cakes ever! I wouldn't get them anywhere else! Sometimes DQ have them buy one get 2nd 1/2 price. I stock up then! My kids buy them for their kids now. My favourite is anything with mint in it but we really like all of the flavours!

November 03, 2016

OMG these Ice Cream Dairy Queen Cakes are amazing. I love now that they do chocolate ice cream. I had a friend who worked at DQ, and the ice cream is made from real milk, vanilla, cream, and cocoa.

I love the chocolate sauce and cookie bits in the inside, I always save that to eat last. Also, that you can get them in a large cake, small cake, a log etc. You can actually take a picture of your own and get it put on the cake. They are a good price for the quality and quantity you get. They make a great gift, great for any occasion really.

I give 2 thumbs up on this product for sure !!

November 02, 2016

Oh wow do I ever love the ice cream cakes from Dairy Queen. They taste amazing overall. It is also nice to be able to customize the cake as you'd like with photos and pictures, print of your choice. The cakes are large as well so they last along time! Great price and quality

November 01, 2016

They taste awesome and are a must have for ever special event, birthday or just an every day cake! The different layers of icecream, fuge and cookie crumbs are the best!

October 30, 2016

Le gâteau est tellement chocolaté en bouche, je l'adore. Bonne option pour un anniversaire ou pour la maison. Tout le monde l'adore, mais calorique par contre très sucré.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk