Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 437 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

March 24, 2017

Can't get any better than Dairy Queens ice cream cake!! Every part is delicious from the ice cream to the frosting to the amazing fudge middle. I am not a fan of traditional cake so ice cream cake is a favourite!

March 21, 2017

I have always used dairy queen for my ice cream cakes. We live 5 mins from our busiest location and we love the quality and customer service when ordering and customizing a cake.

March 20, 2017

These are the only Birthday cakes my kids ask for now. The Ice Cream Cakes from Dairy Queen are the BEST. They taste great and are fun for the kids too. They have so many new varieties to chose from it's hard to pick a favourite but this fudge one is so good, and who doesn't love chocolate?

March 17, 2017

Can be decorated any way you choose!! And no need to buy separate ice cream for dessert! This is a request for my boys birthday each year. They need to do d a way to make them gluten free though.

March 15, 2017

Delicious! Delicious! A little pricey but definitely delicious. It a cake that will have no leftovers at the end of a night. My favorite are the ice cream cakes they have.

March 15, 2017

Dairy queen cakes are a hit in my household. Each flavour is fantastic. It truly is worth every penny and I no matter what occasion it is, we always buy Dairy queen cakes.

March 14, 2017

Ahh the DQ ice cream cake, the taste that childhood memories are made of! You always had to make sure to save a portion of the middle fudge and cookie crumble layer for your final bite ;)
    This was always a special birthday request in our house growing up, and it would only ever last a few days since we would eat it for dessert and breakfast!
    Now the downfall...the price of these cakes has risen quite a bit over the years and the quality isn't quite what it used to be ( the ever so loved middle layer seems to gets smaller with each passing year ).
    Still if a DQ ice cream is an option you know I'll be enjoying it morning, afternoon or night!

March 14, 2017

Juste trop bon, j'en mangerais toujours en été comme en hiver. Cependant je trouve qu'il est un peu dispendieux. J'aime le fait qu'il y ait plusieurs variétés de disponible.

March 14, 2017

It's a ice cream I grew up with. The white creamy taste of the vanilla was so good. The cakes are good but high price. The orginial cake has the best cookie and fudge inside that makes up for the ice cream taste being different since 90s.

March 14, 2017

My coworkers got this for me for my birthday and this is my favourite so I love it! I love that its very tasty and you still have some chocolate pieces to go along with it! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!