Dairy Queen DQ Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 419 in Ice Cream

Dairy Queen®'s new design tool allows customers to create and order custom DQ® Cakes, including classic and Blizzard® flavours. You can choose your desired decorating colours, designs, or even your personal photo* uploaded into a user-friendly application.

Check dqcakes.com

*available at participating DQ® restaurants

January 18, 2017

I tried the oreo blizzard cake. The plain vanilla ice cream leaves something to be desired. It is creamy howver more blizzard filling is essential to take it over the top. All in all, an average cake

January 17, 2017

We bought a cake for my daughter's birthday and we taken back by the delicious taste!! We haven't bought an DQ cake in years and forgotten how refreshing they are.

January 16, 2017

Other then the cakes being a little pricey, its my families fav treat. Love the whip cream, icing and fudge, the ice cream is an added bonus too!!!!!!

January 16, 2017

Yum!!! These cakes are always delicious. We have had a dozen over the years and are always very pleased. Good price for the amount and so many options!

January 16, 2017

Got it using the $5 off coupon yesterday and bring it as dessert for potluck!
    Everybody loves it. Not too sweet for the kids yet tasted awesome!
    What can be better than putting icecream as a cake?

January 15, 2017

My god!!! One of the best thing that happened into my life

January 15, 2017

We all love icecream in our family, so Dairy Queen is where we go. Doesn't matter the flavour, we love the cake! Just wish the prices would be a little more reasonable.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love Dairy Queen ice cream cakes! It is the best ice cream cakes from any store I have ever had. I get an ice cream cake for my birthday every year. The cakes both look great and taste great, and they will put any mix in in the cake for you.

January 13, 2017

If you love ice cream, you will love these cakes! I love the middle of chocolate goodness! These cakes are great for any occasion, even if your just having a craving!

January 13, 2017

i love these and so do my children for birthdays instead of cake they are a great product a little pricey but well worth the taste. They have different cakes available and even do wedding cake. amazing

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay