DAVIDsTEA - North African Mint

DAVIDsTEA - North African Mint Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 467 in Tea

March 26, 2015

I really enjoy drinking any kind of mint tea, so I decided to give this tea a try. It was ok, I probably wouldn't buy it again but I am not totally turned off by it. I like that it's a green tea with a peppermint twist.

November 04, 2014

A little more expensive than regular tea but it's great quality and really enjoyable

November 03, 2014

This delicious tea is fantastic without anything added and is great for if you’re feeling under the weather.This tea’s main featured ingredients are ginger & peppermint. This are two very important ingredients for getting over a cold or just generally feeling great. The rest of the ingredients are cardamom, Japanese-style Hojicha green tea, licorice root, fennel, clove, and black pepper. It has a very light and refreshing taste and because of the licorice and peppermint it leaves a cool feeling in your mouth and throat after you have had a drink. The pepper is faintly there, and I find it leaves my tongue with a tingly feeling. This completes the cleansing feeling it has. As for the aroma, I find it to have a faint cinnamon smell.