Delissio Rising Crust 3 Meat Pizza

Delissio Rising Crust 3 Meat Pizza Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

November 30, 2016

I don't know I like this pizza but you have to buy extra stuff to put on it to taste good like cheese,pepperoni, green peppers and onions or pineapples. Then it tastes pretty good. I find it's all dough and no toppings, well it has toppings but they really are trying to save money. So yes the sauce tastes really good and the toppings they provide taste good, but I cannot stand a measly little pizza. I like to have a lot of toppings. I buy these when they are on sale I get 2 for about 7.00. I guess for that price I shouldn't complain because then I have extra to buy toppings and it is a little cheaper than a takeout pizza from a restaurant.

November 30, 2016

This is a great pizza-- the dough is perfect and the seasonings are always delicious! They can go on sale for $3.99 or $4.99 sometimes! I find one pizza is only enough for two people though, so if we want left overs for lunches, I have to make two!

November 30, 2016

I like the size of this frozen pizza. There's enough for 2 people to feel satisfied. I enjoy the crust and the toppings....although I usually add more cheese and veggies to the pizza to make it even more delicious. Price wise it's pretty decent and it keeps well for lunch the next day.

April 21, 2016

This is a good one compared to others. They're getting better at the crusts, this one being very crunchy on the outside and baked right on the inside. I liked the taste of the pepperoni too, I thought it had a lot of flavour and was more like an aged salami. You can never compare home-baked pizzas to restaurant, but for an at-home version it's pretty good. All brands seem to make them this size, which is a bit small but excellent for portion control. I can see eating just two small slices (unless I'm reallllly hungry), with 8 slices being in one pizza. The cooking time and temp was right with this one too.

March 14, 2016

A great alternative to take-out and much less costly. Reheats well for leftovers but there are rarely any to be had. This is a staple in our house and I stock up when they go on sale for a quick go-to dinner.

February 14, 2016

Taste is good, price is good, just had it last night. If you are expecting the quality like 20$ pizza then this is not the right food for you. It's convenient and quick dinner for my family.

February 14, 2016

Taste good, lot of sauce and cheese on, toping of good quality, the crust is totally rising well. Nothing really bad to say about it, you get want you expect.

February 02, 2016

Delissio Rising Crust 3 Meat Pizza
;

I enjoy the rising crust, a little thicker than I prefer, but I like how the crust becomes crispy as it rises and in the oven.
A good amount of meat!!!
You actually have MEAT on the pizza!!

Sauce is not bad, good amount, I don't like too much so it was perfect.
Cheese could add more

January 24, 2016

I buy this pizza for my son's they love of course my husband and I always have some of it to I love Delissio pizza better than take out and it's a lot cheaper I always buy them when they go on sale

January 05, 2016

I got my boyfriend hooked on Delissio pizzas, especially the 3 meat.
It cooks well in the over. The crust is nice and fluffy but also crunchy.
It doesn't come out of the oven with a soggy crust.
The pizza sauce is delicious and there is a good portion of meat on there too.