Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1558 in Grocery

Dempster’s Garden Vegetable Bread offers the delicious taste & same smooth texture as your fave 100% Whole Wheat bread with the added nutrition of finely ground carrot and pumpkin baked inside, Every 2 slices contains ½ a serving of real vegetables so you now have a tasty way to add extra nutrition to any sandwich. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

January 21, 2016

I'm always looking to make healthier choices when it comes to eating and this bread is healthier than most ,has great flavor and contains vegetables ,can be a little pricey but worth it

Taste

Price

November 17, 2015

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread;

I in fact could not believe vegetables were inside the bread!
It had a good taste.
To know veggies were added in, made eating the bread much healthier and more nutrient full.

The bread had that extra flavour that other non-vegetable added breads gave that flavour.
Crispy baked in the toaster

Taste

Price

September 14, 2015

Dempsters is one of my favorite brands when it coms to bread but this is yucky. After taking a bite out of a slice, I had to throw it away (after my husband then tried it). It was not a good taste at all. I like my regular plain white or whole grain bread. Oh...and raisin bread, of course.

Taste

Price

September 14, 2015

I am not a fan at all. I really dislike the taste of this bread. Great idea but not for me.

Taste

Price

June 16, 2015

I really like this bread, the taste is great and makes amazing grilled cheese, I also like that it has the vegetables in it

Taste

Price

June 03, 2015

This bread is flavourful and nutritious. You don't taste the veggies which is a good option for finicky eaters. I like knowing that it's a healthy option. Would definitely purchase again.

Taste

Price

March 23, 2015

Another great product from Dempsters. it taste good and you would never know there was veggies in it. i love this bread.

Taste

Price

February 19, 2015

j'ai eu le plaisir d'en acheter l'an dernier et c'est un bon pain mais on ne goute pas assez le gout des legumes

Taste

Price

November 26, 2014

I tried this bread just because I had to. Vegetables in bread!? My nephews really don't like veggies and I gave them this bread and they had no idea what they were eating was made with vegetables! Great idea. Also the bread is fluffy, soft and fresh tasting!

Taste

Price

September 24, 2014

I received a coupon for a free loaf. I enjoyed the taste. It tasted good and you hardly noticed anything "different" about the flavour. It was a bit smaller than a regular loaf. It can be pricey without a coupon. I guess, the whole point is for kids to get more veggies in their diet. I liked it but not the price.