Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1990 in Miscellaneous

Dempster’s Garden Vegetable Bread offers the delicious taste & same smooth texture as your fave 100% Whole Wheat bread with the added nutrition of finely ground carrot and pumpkin baked inside, Every 2 slices contains ½ a serving of real vegetables so you now have a tasty way to add extra nutrition to any sandwich. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

elisha25
June 16, 2015

I really like this bread, the taste is great and makes amazing grilled cheese, I also like that it has the vegetables in it

Taste

Price

OceanSunrise
June 03, 2015

This bread is flavourful and nutritious. You don't taste the veggies which is a good option for finicky eaters. I like knowing that it's a healthy option. Would definitely purchase again.

Taste

Price

louisaf
March 23, 2015

Another great product from Dempsters. it taste good and you would never know there was veggies in it. i love this bread.

Taste

Price

claudialetourneau
February 19, 2015

j'ai eu le plaisir d'en acheter l'an dernier et c'est un bon pain mais on ne goute pas assez le gout des legumes

Taste

Price

brit_tany33
November 26, 2014

I tried this bread just because I had to. Vegetables in bread!? My nephews really don't like veggies and I gave them this bread and they had no idea what they were eating was made with vegetables! Great idea. Also the bread is fluffy, soft and fresh tasting!

Taste

Price

Cy73
September 24, 2014

I received a coupon for a free loaf. I enjoyed the taste. It tasted good and you hardly noticed anything "different" about the flavour. It was a bit smaller than a regular loaf. It can be pricey without a coupon. I guess, the whole point is for kids to get more veggies in their diet. I liked it but not the price.

Taste

Price

darlene2008
August 13, 2014

This bread was fresh, soft and tasty. You could not taste the small amount of vegetables that were in it. It is a good way to hide the kids vegetables for picky kids.

Taste

Price

August 13, 2014

Amazing. Dempsters makes the best breads and bagels.

Taste

Price

Sanderella
August 12, 2014

I love getting a loaf of bread that my son loves! It has great flavour and texture. The one thing I don't like is that the loaves are smaller than the regular whole wheat loaves for the same price.

Taste

Price

Princess Wolf
July 10, 2014

I thought it tasted like a less sweet version of carrot cake.