Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 569 in Miscellaneous

Dempster’s Garden Vegetable Bread offers the delicious taste & same smooth texture as your fave 100% Whole Wheat bread with the added nutrition of finely ground carrot and pumpkin baked inside, Every 2 slices contains ½ a serving of real vegetables so you now have a tasty way to add extra nutrition to any sandwich. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

nandy4eva
Feb 22, 2014

I am in love with this bread. It's great for any think. I like the taste and it's healthy. I make chicken sandwiches with it and I find that it's the best. I would definitely recommend .

Taste

Price

sandymeneses
Oct 05, 2013

I love that you're getting all the nutrients of vegetables without compromising the taste.

Taste

Price

Ann Freele
Oct 05, 2013

I bought this bread with a coupon. I figured that it was a great way to try a new product almost risk free. And now it is a staple in our house. Love it

Taste

Price

Oct 04, 2013

Love this bread,,taste is amazing

Taste

Price

Jazmyni
Oct 04, 2013

LOVE this bread! Even the baby eats it. I'm not a person fussy about whole wheat bread; and I expected the taste to be similiar however it wasn't it was delicious :) A new household favorite!

Taste

Price

Connie81
Sep 26, 2013

Received a coupon to try this bread for free, would not have paid the asking price otherwise! I find the bread to be insanely overpriced for a loaf that is a smaller than their regular loaves.
The taste was fine, reminded me of regular whole wheat but I found the texture too dense.

I don't think I'll be buying this bread again. I ended up using 1/2 the loaf to make bread crumbs as no one in my family wanted to eat it.

Taste

Price

suechen
Sep 25, 2013

It is good in general, but it seems over-baked. The bread texture could be better.

Taste

Price

rebsav
Sep 24, 2013

I LOVE IT!!! My kids do to!! You totally dont know that there is pumpkin or any veggies in it at all!! If my kids will eat it then its totally worth it!! Highly recommend!

Taste

Price

Lauraleah
Sep 12, 2013

Did not like the taste nor the texture of this bread. Had other people try it as well and they too were not impressed. :(

Taste

Price

Karabana
Sep 11, 2013

The texture was almost hard, not the soft texture I prefer in bread. The carrot taste wasn't over powering, but the orange colour makes you aware it's made with veggies. It had a different hearty taste for bread.
I had a FPC for it and doubt I'd buy it, even if it is on sale and I had a coupon for it my husband didn't like it.