Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 722 in Miscellaneous

Dempster’s Garden Vegetable Bread offers the delicious taste & same smooth texture as your fave 100% Whole Wheat bread with the added nutrition of finely ground carrot and pumpkin baked inside, Every 2 slices contains ½ a serving of real vegetables so you now have a tasty way to add extra nutrition to any sandwich. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Princess Wolf
Jul 10, 2014

I thought it tasted like a less sweet version of carrot cake.

Taste

Price

tinkerbell86ca
Jul 08, 2014

I love this bread! It tastes pretty great and if I put some peanut butter on it, good meal for my two toddlers!

Taste

Price

Petersgirl
Jun 01, 2014

Pretty good,specially when I can pick it up at the RCSS Warehouse Club for .99 a loaf. I myself like the flavor and if it helps get more vegetables into me then great. In the regular grocery store it is too expensive for my budget but if they have it for .99 at the Warehouse Club I will pick up a few loaves and freeze them for later.

Taste

Price

May 29, 2014

these are great.. another regular thing for my boys!

Taste

Price

May 28, 2014

Love the taste of it. It's the only bread I'll eat now.

Taste

Price

May 28, 2014

This bread it pretty amazing. I have a husband who is a pick eater and he actually like this bread. I have a toddler and like giving him this instead of white or whole wheat.

Taste

Price

nandy4eva
Feb 22, 2014

I am in love with this bread. It's great for any think. I like the taste and it's healthy. I make chicken sandwiches with it and I find that it's the best. I would definitely recommend .

Taste

Price

sandymeneses
Oct 05, 2013

I love that you're getting all the nutrients of vegetables without compromising the taste.

Taste

Price

Ann Freele
Oct 05, 2013

I bought this bread with a coupon. I figured that it was a great way to try a new product almost risk free. And now it is a staple in our house. Love it

Taste

Price

Oct 04, 2013

Love this bread,,taste is amazing