Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 2328 in Grocery

Dempster’s Garden Vegetable Bread offers the delicious taste & same smooth texture as your fave 100% Whole Wheat bread with the added nutrition of finely ground carrot and pumpkin baked inside, Every 2 slices contains ½ a serving of real vegetables so you now have a tasty way to add extra nutrition to any sandwich. More information here.

February 02, 2017

This was just an OK bread for me personally. The taste wasn't at all what I expected. It tasted a lot like white bread actually which surprised me. I found it a bit dry and didn't enjoy my sandwich. Would probably be good for grilled cheese.

July 24, 2016

This is an okay bread. I tried this when it first came out and it tastes basically like brown bread. I don't taste veggies in it at all. I much prefer breads like multigrain, oat wheat, flax and quinoa etc.

January 21, 2016

I'm always looking to make healthier choices when it comes to eating and this bread is healthier than most ,has great flavor and contains vegetables ,can be a little pricey but worth it

November 17, 2015

Dempsters Garden Vegetable Bread;

I in fact could not believe vegetables were inside the bread!
    It had a good taste.
    To know veggies were added in, made eating the bread much healthier and more nutrient full.

The bread had that extra flavour that other non-vegetable added breads gave that flavour.
    Crispy baked in the toaster

September 14, 2015

Dempsters is one of my favorite brands when it coms to bread but this is yucky. After taking a bite out of a slice, I had to throw it away (after my husband then tried it). It was not a good taste at all. I like my regular plain white or whole grain bread. Oh...and raisin bread, of course.

September 14, 2015

I am not a fan at all. I really dislike the taste of this bread. Great idea but not for me.

June 16, 2015

I really like this bread, the taste is great and makes amazing grilled cheese, I also like that it has the vegetables in it

June 03, 2015

This bread is flavourful and nutritious. You don't taste the veggies which is a good option for finicky eaters. I like knowing that it's a healthy option. Would definitely purchase again.

March 23, 2015

Another great product from Dempsters. it taste good and you would never know there was veggies in it. i love this bread.

February 19, 2015

j'ai eu le plaisir d'en acheter l'an dernier et c'est un bon pain mais on ne goute pas assez le gout des legumes