Depend® Silhouette Briefs for Women Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

February 06, 2017

I used these in the first days and for two weeks after having a baby. I was worried that if I use even the largest absorbency period pads, it may not be enough, and I didn't want to have that on my mind on top of everything else going on. Some hospitals provide large hospital grade pads - ours had a limit of 2 which was gone within hours.

I did not have any leaks, the briefs are super absorbent. Felt like larger comfy underwear on. The material is soft and stretchy around the hips, hugs nicely and stays in place. The box I got had two colours: pink and blue. I used one brief per day (2/day in the first two days after delivery).

April 12, 2016

I have bladder leakage which can be heavy at times so I gave Depends Briefs a try. Nice soft texture but the fit was very uncomfortable, although the absorbency was great, I still felt like I was wearing a diaper.

January 20, 2016

Depend silhouette breifs for women fit snug and are very comfortable

1.5/5

July 15, 2015

way too diaper-ish for me!!!! not really my style

April 15, 2015

One thing this product is great for, that is not advertised, it's perfect for post delivery. This should he in every mom's delivery bag! Holds a pad in place, as well as an ice pack, and it's easy to continuously dispose of them. Underwear just won't do during this time.

February 23, 2015

thi s product is quite usefull but could be a little more like an underwear so you can not feel the bunching up near the middle rear of underwear product

July 09, 2014

it hids well under clothes no one can tell you even have them on plus they do everything that they should protect from unexpected accidents. love this product use it everyday and night

September 24, 2013

I have reached the stage in life that I have leakage accidents not good at anytime but I sit on phone at work and cant leave right away these have saved me much embarrasment manytimes

September 22, 2013

This product is great. I did not feel like I had a "diaper" on. It was very comfortable & like underware so it was easy to forget I had them on! Also I didn't feel like anyone could tell I had them on. It was really a feeling of freedom for a change. Check around for coupons as well. A VERY good product.