Amazing

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 20 in Stretch Mark Cream

April 16, 2015

Derma Roller 540 1.0 mm

The Derma Roller works by simulating collagen production which helps eliminate scars and the appearance of fine lines. It can also reduce cellulite and stretch marks with continued use.

I received my Derma Roller 540 1.0mm just a few days ago and I’ve noticed results after my first use. I love the sleek case it comes in, it keeps it clean and safe between uses. I’ll have to admit, looking at it and all the needles, I was afraid to put it on my face. I tested it out on my arm first to see what it felt like. It wasn’t to bad, so I began to use it on my face. It was slightly uncomfortable but I continued. On a pain scale of 1 – 10 I’d give it a 2. It wasn’t to bad.

After using the Derma Roller I moisturize my face. It felt a little tingly. I waited for my face to dry than I went to bed. When I woke up and looked in the mirror my face was glowing. My complection was pretty even. I am using this product to minimize fine lines and even my skin tone. I’m excited to continue using it to see how much improvement can be accomplished. I would definitely recommend this products to my friends.