Diesel Rain Boots
Good

Diesel Rain Boots Reviews

1 review
Ranked #77 out of 103 in Boots

Rain in your forecast is no problem when you wear the distinctive Hadad rain boots from Diesel. Patterned rubber upper in a casual rain boot style with a round toe. Bold, screen-printed graphics add vivid detail. Scalloped-style collar overlay for a touch of whimsical chic. Smooth fabric lining, cushioned insole, flexible midsole. Rubber traction outsole. 13 3/4 inch shaft, 15 1/2 inch circumference. 3/4 inch rubber heel. Style # 00YB05 PR699 H1527. White/Black.

March 15, 2010

When I was shopping for rainboots I hoped to read some reviews on these Diesel boots before I spent $100 on them> Well, I found only 1 review on the entire net. So I promised that if I bought them I was going to review them. So here I go: They are actually great! they fit true to the size, they are supper easy to put on/take off and they look really cute and stylish! I got compliments all the time! and now I kind of want it to rain more often! they are definitely my fav piece of rain gear I own.

Aly0309 added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Cutiepye added a new review for
    Pediasure complete

cpento added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

stephenkg added a new review for
    Carters Store

Pat4ever added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

julie920 added a new review for
    Neutragena Hand Cream

kelx added a new review for
    Carters Store