Diva Cup Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

February 24, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the Diva Cup!! I was quite scared to try it out but am so glad that I did. It took a while to get the hang of inserting it and making sure it was open but I have never had any leaks, even when I have worn it for the 12 hours that you can wear it for before emptying and washing it and when its not convenient, that's a handy thing. You could never do that with a pad or tampon. Plus there is no waste with the Diva Cup, imagine all those pads and tampons in the landfill or in our sewer system.... nasty. This is so clean and economical. I want to shout it from the rooftops, I really, really, really do!!

February 17, 2017

I came across the diva cup when researching non disposable alternatives to tampons. At first, it did take some getting used to, especially when it came to insertion and removal which I googled. But now I love and would never go back. The best is that you don't run out and it is most comfortable since you barely notice it's there.

I do occasionally get small leaks during the first two days, but not enough to discontinue its use. It also super important to be a stickler about properly cleaning it. I rinse in hot water once or twice a day and before storing it for the next month, I wash it with a gentle fragrance free soap and boil it. I also ensure to fold over the top suction holes to get any accumulation out as well as cleaning out the stem with a q-tip.

Otherwise, I ended up cutting the stem for better fit and was able to keep my first one for four years. I'm now on my second diva cup and would wholeheartedly recommend it. It's has a steeper initial cost that other products, but it quickly pays for itself.

January 16, 2017

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I just can not get this to work for me. I've tried a ton of different "techniques" for putting it in and nothing seems to work for me so that it doesn't leak.

January 11, 2017

I bought one of these a few years ago and when I tried it I wasn't a fan. Likely cus I didn't know what I was doing. I've watched some videos and reviews and did lots of research and attempted again. First time in I had crazy pain so I took it out. The next day I tried again and I've been using it since. It's fantastic. You need to get a hang of it but once you do it's great. I'd recommend it for sure!

January 09, 2017

I was very sceptical about trying the Diva Cup but I had read many great reviews. I didn't want to try it because I thought the idea was kind of gross and I didn't want to spend the money in case I wouldn't use it. I was lucky enough to find the Diva Cup for half price so thought "why not?" And I am so glad I bought it! I will never go back to using pads or tampons! The Diva Cup is so clean and effortless. I love that it's environmentally friendly, easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store (come with a cute little bag to descreetly store it). This product is worth every penny. I won't need to replace mine for a while but when the time comes, I'll be getting another Diva Cup 100%!!

January 07, 2017

I love the Divacup! It is so great for the environment and I find I use way less toilet paper when I use this as opposed to disposable tampons or pads. My periods rarely leak with this cup and it is so easy to clean. Although it is a little on the expensive side I am sure that in the long run I am saving a lot of money.

November 26, 2016

I love the diva cup. At first I was kinda like what the heck, but after lots of thought I decided to give it a try and I don't regret that decision at all

November 24, 2016

At first, I was very hesitant. I didn't know how it could be possible to put that in. I was so scared but I had heard so many good reviews that I just had to try it for myself. The first time trying to put it in was HORRIBLE. I didn't know what I was doing and I was too stressed so I gave up. I watched a lot of videos on youtube of people giving tips and explaining how it worked so I was reassured so I tried it again the next month. It worked pretty well and the more I used it, the more it became super easy to use. Now, I couldn't live without it. I don't have to worry about changing a tampon in the middle of the day. I can basically only change it at home when I get back from my day. It's a lifesaver! You save money and the environnement.

October 06, 2016

I was honestly hesitant about this at first but was honestly frustrated with other options. I tend to have heavy flow and was always having to use both a tampon and a pad at the same time. I tried this once and will never look back. It took a little bit of practice to get it right but I love this product. You can wear it at night too which is awesome. I recommend it to anyone. It saves you money and is the most comfortable thing ever.

September 19, 2016

I purchased a size 2 Diva cup initially because I had to take blood thinners for 6 months, and my flow was so heavy that I was bleeding through Super+ tampons in a little over an hour, so I hoped this would last longer. I didn't find it overly difficult to fold or insert, however, I was only able to get the Diva Cup to seal properly a few times (using it for 2 months). So, I was still having consistent leakage, so I was always running to the bathroom to check myself. The part that I found the most difficult about using the cup, was to remove it. Every time I needed to remove it, I'd be in the bathroom for 15-30 minutes trying to grasp this thing, and get it out...without making my bathroom look like a crime scene. If I could get my money back for this, I would, because it was a waste of $40 for me.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic