Diva Cup Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 237 in Feminine Hygiene

March 23, 2017

Love It! Will never go back to disposable product. I'm a user of the Diva cup for 4 years now and I wish I started to use it sooner. It literally change my life. I recommand it to all my friend. No more waste of money and so confortable. Love it!

March 15, 2017

I LOVE this product. It's THE sustainable alternative to use for your period. It's not too expansive (think about all the money you'll save on tapons and pads year after year!...) and you can keep it for a loooooong time. Also, you don't make any waste, which is awesome for the environment. It is really easy to use ; just gotta get used to it the first times. Keep trying, it's normal if you don't get it at the beginning. So good luck with it girls !!

March 06, 2017

Changed my LIFE! Best $40 I ever spent. I wear it every month, and I havent purchased tampons for over 4 months. I still purchase night time pads just in case, but the Diva Cup has honestly changed the period game. I don't even realize i'm wearing it most of the time! If it gets full, it will leak but only a very slight amount. Its hard to get used to at first, but my the time month 3 came around I was a pro.

February 28, 2017

J'étais un peu nerveuse à l'idée d'essayer le Diva Cup, mais je n'ai pas regretté mon achat. C'est très simple à utiliser et plus agréable qu'un tampon ou une serviette. De plus, ça cocoute moins cher et c'est mieux pour l'environnement.

February 24, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the Diva Cup!! I was quite scared to try it out but am so glad that I did. It took a while to get the hang of inserting it and making sure it was open but I have never had any leaks, even when I have worn it for the 12 hours that you can wear it for before emptying and washing it and when its not convenient, that's a handy thing. You could never do that with a pad or tampon. Plus there is no waste with the Diva Cup, imagine all those pads and tampons in the landfill or in our sewer system.... nasty. This is so clean and economical. I want to shout it from the rooftops, I really, really, really do!!

February 17, 2017

I came across the diva cup when researching non disposable alternatives to tampons. At first, it did take some getting used to, especially when it came to insertion and removal which I googled. But now I love and would never go back. The best is that you don't run out and it is most comfortable since you barely notice it's there.

I do occasionally get small leaks during the first two days, but not enough to discontinue its use. It also super important to be a stickler about properly cleaning it. I rinse in hot water once or twice a day and before storing it for the next month, I wash it with a gentle fragrance free soap and boil it. I also ensure to fold over the top suction holes to get any accumulation out as well as cleaning out the stem with a q-tip.

Otherwise, I ended up cutting the stem for better fit and was able to keep my first one for four years. I'm now on my second diva cup and would wholeheartedly recommend it. It's has a steeper initial cost that other products, but it quickly pays for itself.

January 16, 2017

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I just can not get this to work for me. I've tried a ton of different "techniques" for putting it in and nothing seems to work for me so that it doesn't leak.

January 11, 2017

I bought one of these a few years ago and when I tried it I wasn't a fan. Likely cus I didn't know what I was doing. I've watched some videos and reviews and did lots of research and attempted again. First time in I had crazy pain so I took it out. The next day I tried again and I've been using it since. It's fantastic. You need to get a hang of it but once you do it's great. I'd recommend it for sure!

January 09, 2017

I was very sceptical about trying the Diva Cup but I had read many great reviews. I didn't want to try it because I thought the idea was kind of gross and I didn't want to spend the money in case I wouldn't use it. I was lucky enough to find the Diva Cup for half price so thought "why not?" And I am so glad I bought it! I will never go back to using pads or tampons! The Diva Cup is so clean and effortless. I love that it's environmentally friendly, easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store (come with a cute little bag to descreetly store it). This product is worth every penny. I won't need to replace mine for a while but when the time comes, I'll be getting another Diva Cup 100%!!

January 07, 2017

I love the Divacup! It is so great for the environment and I find I use way less toilet paper when I use this as opposed to disposable tampons or pads. My periods rarely leak with this cup and it is so easy to clean. Although it is a little on the expensive side I am sure that in the long run I am saving a lot of money.