Diva Cup

Diva Cup Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

November 26, 2016

I love the diva cup. At first I was kinda like what the heck, but after lots of thought I decided to give it a try and I don't regret that decision at all

November 24, 2016

At first, I was very hesitant. I didn't know how it could be possible to put that in. I was so scared but I had heard so many good reviews that I just had to try it for myself. The first time trying to put it in was HORRIBLE. I didn't know what I was doing and I was too stressed so I gave up. I watched a lot of videos on youtube of people giving tips and explaining how it worked so I was reassured so I tried it again the next month. It worked pretty well and the more I used it, the more it became super easy to use. Now, I couldn't live without it. I don't have to worry about changing a tampon in the middle of the day. I can basically only change it at home when I get back from my day. It's a lifesaver! You save money and the environnement.

October 06, 2016

I was honestly hesitant about this at first but was honestly frustrated with other options. I tend to have heavy flow and was always having to use both a tampon and a pad at the same time. I tried this once and will never look back. It took a little bit of practice to get it right but I love this product. You can wear it at night too which is awesome. I recommend it to anyone. It saves you money and is the most comfortable thing ever.

September 19, 2016

I purchased a size 2 Diva cup initially because I had to take blood thinners for 6 months, and my flow was so heavy that I was bleeding through Super+ tampons in a little over an hour, so I hoped this would last longer. I didn't find it overly difficult to fold or insert, however, I was only able to get the Diva Cup to seal properly a few times (using it for 2 months). So, I was still having consistent leakage, so I was always running to the bathroom to check myself. The part that I found the most difficult about using the cup, was to remove it. Every time I needed to remove it, I'd be in the bathroom for 15-30 minutes trying to grasp this thing, and get it out...without making my bathroom look like a crime scene. If I could get my money back for this, I would, because it was a waste of $40 for me.

September 11, 2016

Very different from the Instead Cups. I found you could feel the Diva Cup after insertion. Also when removing it there was a lot more suction which eventually can become uncomfortable. As a pro...you can measure your flow

July 04, 2016

No exaggeration, my life was forever changed . I will NEVER EVER use anything else when Aunt Flow comes around! I have always hated using pads and tampons, and never knew that there was another option that was comfier, more sanitary, cheaper (in the long run), and environmentally friendly! The Diva cup is a leak-proof menstrual cup that you insert and empty out twice (or more if needed) a day. You literally cannot feel it at all, and don’t have to remove it to use the washroom, shower, or swim. The Diva Cup is about $40, comes in two sizes (pre and post baby) from any grocery or drug store and can be used for a year or longer.

June 28, 2016

I've used for a couple months now. Had a slight leak each cycle after about 8 hours but usually during the first day when my period is the heaviest so will change sooner, after that no issues and get a full 12 hours. I've put in the night before knowing i would start during the night and it was great to not worry, did it start or didn't it start when i'd get up to pee and who wants to be caught short in the middle of the night? Overall, fairly reliable, i do use a panty liner just in case & it has caught the odd staining, but otherwise it's great. But it is an odd feeling when i'm in the drug store shopping to not go down the feminine aisle to see if my tampons are on sale, smh, i don't need any! LOL I had no probs with my tampons, loved the brand actually, i just wanted to try this as the idea of a cup has always interested me but i had never bothered to give it a try. Bought it from well.ca when it was on sale & a great price. Use the Diva Wash as well and i'm all set.

May 15, 2016

I absolutely love the diva cup and recommend it to any girl in my life! I think that this product definitely takes some dedication and getting used to but once you figure it out, it is life changing!!

April 21, 2016

I love this product!!! I will never go back. It feels so much more comfortable throughout the day and I have a much better idea of where I am. I would recommend this to all my girl friends.

April 11, 2016

The diva cup is so discreet and feels like you're not wearing anything. It might take some getting used to when you first start using it and for peace of mind, I recommend using a liner as well. But after a few uses, you get the hang of it and It can last for hours (depending on your flow). You can easily preserve optimum hygiene and in the long run you also save time, money and hassle of having to remember to run to the store or take extra products with you when you're on the go. It makes life SO much easier!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier