Dove body mist pomegranate and lemon Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 126 in Body Mists & Fragrances

December 21, 2016

I like the small when I put it on the shower puff. I lathers up on your body when showering and your body feel nice and smooth and silky and smells nice..

October 16, 2016

Product is great. I Loved it. Use it quite often. Definitely recommend it to other people. The smell is simply amazing. It just truly is a great product.

September 30, 2016

Dove has always been a brand of my choice. Pure enough that it does not irritate my skin yet very moisturizing. Smells great and easy to apply. My entire family loves the product.

1.5/5

April 21, 2016

Personally not a fan of this body mist - it reminds me of my junior high gym classes when all the girls decide to spray themselves with the sweetest smelling body mist. Overall, it is a light scent though

April 03, 2016

The dove body mints are quite light. I wouldn't wear these in the event when I'm going out for dinner.
    I do enjoy the pomegranate lemon scent and the cucumber one is fresh too.
    I keep the dove body sprays in my gym bag so I can give myself a quick spritz to freshen up till I make
    It home to the shower.

April 02, 2016

If you're looking for a light fragrance that is not too overpowering then I would recommend this body spray. I also use the cucumber scent (it's very refreshing). It has a nice scent.

March 07, 2016

Iwas really excited to try this product as I usually love all Dove products but I was not happy with this one. The smell did not last long ans was not very strong.

March 07, 2016

As far as body sprays go, this one is decent. It's got a nice, light, fresh scent. Not overpowering. Great price as well. The pump is great, has a wide spray so that the most goes all over, not just on one little spot.

January 18, 2016

I like to use this mist after a shower. I love the kind of this mist too. It has such a nice smell.

January 18, 2016

i love this body mist... smells great.. nice light scent....