Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder

Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 438 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 07, 2017

I have been using this decode ran for several years now. I sweat a lot and this one has a great smell and defiantly keeps me dry. Let it dry for a few mins before putting a shirt on or you will get the white marks,

January 07, 2017

J'ai particulièrement aimé le fait que le produit glissait bien sur la peau et qu'il ne laissait pas une couchhe collante sur la peau. Le parfum est délicat.

January 07, 2017

Smells perfect keeps you fresh and smelling good all day . Gentle on the skin. Can be used everywhere. I've been using dove deodorant for over 10 years.

December 21, 2016

I use only dove deodorant as I have sensitive skin and this product works well and I get no reaction. I like the smell and it stays with you throughout the day. I always feel fresh and confident with this product.

October 20, 2016

I am allergic to Dove deodorants. It smells fantastic and seems like a great quality. I have tried dove deodorant the first and my pits started getting itchy. I gave a second and third chance but this time it was worse. I got pimple like things with puss in my pits. NOT FUN. :(

September 20, 2016

Dove deodorant, with baby powder scent, is a wonderful product! Keeps me dry, and doesn't give me skin issues like other products I've used. The scent isn't too over powering, its enjoyable!

September 15, 2016

I have tried different brands of deodorant. I have gone for a variety of scents, used products with various claims, and the Dove deodorant always has a pleasant (not overpowering) smell and it works!

September 12, 2016

Great deodorant that is almost always on sale. Works really well when I go to the gym to help reduce the amount of sweat. Has a very fresh scent that lasts all day.

August 11, 2016

I've been using dove baby powder sented deodorant for years
    This product is the only deodorant that does NOT make me break out or cause ingrown hairs ewwey. Its very affordable and the quality is great for the price. It is also widely available to purchase almost everywhere.

June 14, 2016

Dove is one of my favorite brand. First, they have great products that are effective and not too pricey. Second, their products smells great. What i like about this deodorant is that it makes my underarm feels light and smell great the whole day. Though the protection against sweat is not that much, this is still a great product.