Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder

Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 463 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 24, 2017

I have tried several deodorants but Dove- BabyPowder wins by a long shot! The scent is light and fresh and works well with my body chemistry. It doesn't leave white marks on my dark clothes and it keeps me dry even during the summer heat, Very happy with this product overall.

February 24, 2017

I love the smell of Dove Baby Powder Deodorant. My arm pits feel soft. I buy dove deodorant for my daughter every Christmas, she loves Dove and she loves the smell. Great product.

February 24, 2017

Hands down my favourite deodorant out there. It does not irritate my underarm area like most deodorants do AND it does a great job at keeping me sweat-free all day, everyday! I recommend the scents "revive" or the cucumber one - smells really fresh.

February 24, 2017

I enjoy the Dove products and how they are not harsh to my skin. This deodorant smells good and is quite effective. I wouldn't recommend it's use for activities where you will sweat, but it is great for an every day use. Price point was great when on sale.

February 24, 2017

I've been using this product since high school and I love it! It is very reasonably priced and it keeps me dry all day. The powder scent is pleasant and isn't overpowering

February 24, 2017

Le déodorant dove a senteur de poudre pour bébé sent vraiment bon il laisse cependant une tracer de blanc sous les aiselle mais l'odeur reste toute la journée

February 23, 2017

Love Dove deodorant! I like the packaging of this product and find the scent to not have too much of a perfume smell. I find that I do not need to reapply which is nice. I haven't had any issues with clothing stains, either. I like buying this deodorant and will continue and definitely recommend to others!

February 18, 2017

If you want a simple deodorant that gets the job done. Well look no further. I have bought this in the past when it was on sale and I didn't mind it at all. It has a very nice light scent and does smell exactly like baby powder. When I use this I notice that it leaves a tiny bit of residue on my clothes when I put them on. So I just make sure that I have my clothes on before applying this. No biggie for me. It has a powerful all day lasting appeal for me. I do not need to re apply this deodorant and it smells great right till the end of the day. I notice that when I apply it I do not sweat as much as it does help protect me very well. It does not leave a sticky residue under your arm. I noticed with many deodorants its leaves me feeling super sticky and this does not do this. Dove always has such great products and I admire this deodorant as its simple and clean.

Its super cheap at Walmart I always see it for less that 2.50$ and it will last me a good 6 months.

January 23, 2017

I use this deodorant all the time it is definitely a good value for your money. I also like what Dove is trying to do for girl's self esteem. It is a company I choose to give my business.

January 23, 2017

this is my all time favorite deodorant, I have used it solely for around 10 years. it smells great and it lasts long, no need to reapply numerous times a day.