Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder

Dove Deodorant - Baby Powder Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 20, 2016

I am allergic to Dove deodorants. It smells fantastic and seems like a great quality. I have tried dove deodorant the first and my pits started getting itchy. I gave a second and third chance but this time it was worse. I got pimple like things with puss in my pits. NOT FUN. :(

September 20, 2016

Dove deodorant, with baby powder scent, is a wonderful product! Keeps me dry, and doesn't give me skin issues like other products I've used. The scent isn't too over powering, its enjoyable!

September 15, 2016

I have tried different brands of deodorant. I have gone for a variety of scents, used products with various claims, and the Dove deodorant always has a pleasant (not overpowering) smell and it works!

September 12, 2016

Great deodorant that is almost always on sale. Works really well when I go to the gym to help reduce the amount of sweat. Has a very fresh scent that lasts all day.

August 11, 2016

I've been using dove baby powder sented deodorant for years
This product is the only deodorant that does NOT make me break out or cause ingrown hairs ewwey. Its very affordable and the quality is great for the price. It is also widely available to purchase almost everywhere.

June 14, 2016

Dove is one of my favorite brand. First, they have great products that are effective and not too pricey. Second, their products smells great. What i like about this deodorant is that it makes my underarm feels light and smell great the whole day. Though the protection against sweat is not that much, this is still a great product.

June 11, 2016

I love using dove products especially their deodorants because I love how soft they leave the skin under my arms. The consistancy of the stick is slightly creamy and will last the entire day, I love this baby powder scent as well very light and fresh smelling.

May 25, 2016

I love Dove brand deodorant because I doesn't leave a film or residue on my arm pits. It is also very effective and goes on smooth! I do enjoy the light smell of baby powder and it leaves me feeling fresh.

May 25, 2016

This is one of the best deodorants I have used. I love the scent and I feel like I never have to worry about being protected as it does the job. I love baby powder scent though so I may be a bit biased.

May 15, 2016

Dove deodorant is one of the best deodorants I've ever tried. Love the scent of it. Keeps me dry all day long, even in the summer when I'm outside with my kids while they're doing baseball. Is my favorite deodorant.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!