Dove® Nutritive Solutions Energize Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 1045 in Shampoo

Only hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis:Normal hair exposed to daily wear and tear.Solution:The new energizing shampoo's protecting serum protects hair from daily wear and tear. Its ultra-light formula with the sparkling scent of grapefruit and lemongrass removes build-up and leaves hair feeling fresh and energized.

March 13, 2017

J' adore le shampoing dove! C' est le seul qui me donne de beaux cheveux soyeux. Toute la famille l' utilise et nous le recommandons! Il sent très bon!

February 24, 2017

Ce shampoing sent super bon en plus de nourrire mes cheveux il emplie la piece d'une odeur sublime! Il laisse mes cheveux doux et reluisant en moin d'une semaine il a réparer mes meches seche et fourchue

November 14, 2016

I personally like this shampoo, despite quite a number of negative reviews here. My hair feels clean and lightweight after use. I also love the scent of this shampoo, makes u feel energized as it says. However, I agree that it may dry your hair a bit so if u have dry hair, I won't recommend this product.

August 09, 2016

I have oily hair and Dove's Nutritive Solutions Energize Shampoo made my hair feel clean and soft. This shampoo made my hair look shiny and smell nice, too. However I did find that by the next day I had to wash my hair again because it got limp and oily so fast. This was disappointing since I did not have the same problem compared to other more expensive shampoos I have tried. Even though my hair felt clean right after shampooing it, I would not re-purchase this product because it did not meet my expectations.

August 09, 2016

I have always loved dove products but I find that this shampoo could be much better. It smells great but my hair feels like it does with any other shampoo.... I just don't find that my hair feels GOOD when I use Dove Shampoo. In fact, it really feels dry and yucky.

August 09, 2016

I had high hopes however dove shampoo leaves much to be desired. My hair felt heavy and flat... not like it usually does. However, to my friends, it looked to same. Not much different than other shampoos. Average

August 09, 2016

I liked the smell of this, unfortunatly it just didn't work for me. The left my scalp very dry and itchy. After using it for a couple of days, i couldnt take it and ended up tossing the rest, It wasn't worth the price.

August 09, 2016

I'm really starting to fall in love with Dove products! This shampoo made my hair feel so silky smooth and the smell was very fresh and nice. It wasn't over powering like some shampoos. It had lots of suds and I felt my hair stayed clean for a longer time than usual. Every effective product. My kids loved the smell too!

August 09, 2016

Love the smooth feeling in my hair and love the smell my hair was less frizzy and so easy to straighten after using the shampoo and conditioner would definitely recommend to family and friends and would buy again worth every penny

August 08, 2016

Honestly on the fence about this product. HUGE lover of dove products, but was a bit disappointed in this one. It made my hair feel wonderful but it left it looking almost greasy, almost like it needed a second wash. The scent of it was almost too much for me too. I found it to be way too fragrant for a shampoo