• Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift
  • Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift

Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Reviews

Ranked #929 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 19, 2016

Of all of the products that I tried in this line this was the most beneficial and gave me the most volume. I tried the shampoo and conditioner with and without the root spray and the difference was very noticeable. The shampoo and conditioner did add some volume on its own but the root spray made a huge difference. It was easy to use and smelled great. I would recommend and purchase again.

October 22, 2014

After towel-driyng my hair, I apply one pump of the oxygen mousse and distribute it from my roots to ends, followed by 6 sprays of this root lift, only at the scalp. I make sure the products are evenly distributed throughout by doing a nice little scalp massage. I then blow dry my hair with no particular system, just massaging the roots as I dry with medium heat. I find that this massaging action gives more volume right at the roots, and "activates" the lift spray avoiding any kind of sticky flatness.

After this quick styling process, I'm left with some long-lasting volume that is truly weightless. The mousse and spray give just a hint of texture, and they seem to really pick up my roots to help banish the 6pm flatness.