Dove Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Dove Shea Butter Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

November 28, 2016

I really like this soap. It's super creamy and smells amazing. It's not as moisturizing as I had hoped but as an everyday shower stable, it's top notch. I prefer it over more expensive soaps such as the Shea Butter version from the Body Shop.

October 27, 2016

Worth every penny! This scent must be my favorite Dove product yet, and i have tried many. Dove itself is an amazing soap, makes your skin feel clean and soft and their scents are amazing. Now they have the deodorant to match the soap, so you can smell great all day, without over powering!

October 04, 2016

Tried this for the first time a few months ago and immediately noticed a difference in how my skin was not as dry as before. It moisturizes as good as it cleans your skin.

October 04, 2016

Bon savon de tout les jours. L'odeur est divine pour le nez. Odeur douce et fraiche. Hydratant pour la peau,il la laisse lisse et en santé.souple au touché.

October 04, 2016

this soap is very rich lathering on and close your eyes and you will feel like you are somewhere tropical. It has a very nice summery warm scent and rinses off clean, it moisturizes the skin and does not leave you feeling sticky. They are very inexpensive. This is probably my favourite scent of all of the dove scents besides the cucumber one. It is even good for face washing. Highly recommend it!

October 04, 2016

This is my favorite soap to use! I love the smell, how clean I feel and that it lasts a long time. Even if other soaps are on sale, I still buy this one!

September 12, 2016

Ce savon sent incroyablement bon et reste très longtemps sur la peau! Il hydrate tellement bien et ne laisse aucun résidu! Je l'adore et je le recommande fortement!

September 06, 2016

It smells amazing did I say it smells amazing. I'm in love with the smell. After using it, it left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. If you smell it too long it will burn your nose but I love it.

July 14, 2016

This Dove Beauty Bar is wonderful. I really liked this soap a lot. It has all of the Dove ingredients with Shea Butter included. This bar of soap leaves your skin so smooth and silky. It leaves you feeling refreshed. Pampered. Plus, it has a pleasant scent. I recommend it.

April 20, 2016

Dove Shea Butter Beauty Bar is an amazing product! I was super pleased when i bought it. It makes your skin super soft. I got so many complements about my skin and how radiant and soft it was. I would totally recommend this product to my whole friend group!