Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Quattro Formaggi

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Quattro Formaggi Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

June 06, 2016

This Ristorante brand is my favourite thin crust store bought pizza. The fungi (mushroom) is delicious and my favourite, but the Quattro formaggi is also good. It's flavourful - not bland at all like some other brands I've tasted. It's good on its own, but works really well as a base for other other toppings. Just add your own toppings of your choice and place in oven as usual. Very good!

February 29, 2016

Les pizzas Restorante nous dépannent lorsque l'on veut un repas rapide. Celle-ci est délicieuse avec son mélange de fromages. Ma famille adore sa croûte mince et croustillante.

June 11, 2015

I love cheese, so I am definitely a fan of this 4 cheese pizza, it is very tasty!

June 03, 2015

My family enjoyed having the blend of four distinctive cheeses on one pizza. You can taste the Mozzarella, Edam, Emmental and Blue Cheeses with a fragrant basil seasoning. A delicious crispy thin crust makes this a winner pizza. I like that it is often on sale at your local supermarket. That is a great bonus for busy families who watch what they spend but want to eat quality food items.