Durex Condoms

Durex Condoms Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 42 in Sexual Health

January 06, 2017

well, we all know these are good for one thing! haha! but with having a sensitive body i wouldnt recommend these. i wasnt happy with these in any way!

December 06, 2016

my boyfriend and i have never had a problem using these ones, i like that they come lubricated and are very comfortable to work with, never leave me feeling itchy after either

January 29, 2016

I only ever buy the durex sensi creme condoms. These don't give me any sort of infection or irritation from the lube and is durable and strong.

April 07, 2015

My school sells these 144/$25, and you seriously can't get anything cheaper than that. I have never had a problem with these getting tears or anything. They come lubricated which is nice, and they feel great.

March 21, 2015

Me and my boyfriend use Durex condoms and they work really well. We really like the ultra thin ones because then you can still feel so connected because there is only a thin layer between the both of us. It's great and they are very strong which is good.