e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 502 in Blush

Create a healthy and natural glow all year long. The Blush highlights the cheeks to add a flush of color, while the Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful definition.

July 31, 2016

This is a good little blush and bronzer duo, perfect for travelling. The pigmentation is good but I find it to have quite a bit of kick up when I swipe my brushes over it. The bronze colour is a nice chocolate brown which looks great paired with a neutral makeup look. The blush does have a really pink colour to it, so I tend to gravitate more towards it in the spring opposed to the other seasons. Overall, I definitely think it is worth the buy.

July 09, 2016

Don't get me wrong, for the cheap price this is a great deal. For me, I found the bronze colour too muddy on my skin. I wonder if I got a dud package or they're all similar. Whatever the case is, you should have this in your makeup arsenal because the blush colour is extremely flattering and makes you look like you have rosy disney-princess-esque blush cheeks.

July 08, 2016

I bought this is St. Lucia at Giant Tiger for about $4, which is an amazing price for both a blush and bronzer. The packaging is easy to open/close and comes with a mirror. I was worried the bronzer might be too dark for my fair skin but it isn't! The blush isn't overly pigmented, which I actually prefer since I find it easier to blend and build while maintaining a natural glow. The blush is shimmery but also glittery, which I dislike, but I'd still give it 5 stars regardless.

April 01, 2016

Just like the single E.L.F. blushes, this duo packs a punch for only a few dollars. The combination of bronzer and blush makes this ideal for travelling (especially if you're worried about losing you luggage and having to pay to replace your makeup bag).

I find the combinations are a little bright and pigmented for my very fair skin, but a light hand and some good blending makes this a favourite.

January 19, 2016

Looks similar to the Nars Duo, it's pigmented a little goes a long way. I don't like the shimmery blushes as much on my skin but the contour powder is great.

January 12, 2016

I was very impressed with this!
It's so good for the price, and so handy to have two-in-one.

The blush color pay-off could use a little more oomph, but I just layer it on and it works fine!
The bronzer is great though.

April 25, 2015

I loved this!! The price is amazing and fits into my budget. The compact is easy to open and close. The colours are great and blend well.

April 21, 2015

For the price, this set is just amazing. This is a good starter to use if you're just getting into doing contouring. However, the blush palette with contouring colour(s) is better in my opinion. I would still recommend this to start though.

April 01, 2015

Really nice palette and I use all of the shades! For the price you can't beat it.

March 30, 2015

I got this for $4 and omg its so good for that price especially.. blended well gave me a glowing look... felt pretty and confident and blended well as well..pigmentated but the blush wasnt as pigmentated as i thought but buildable.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products