• Elf Studio Perfect Finish HD Powder
  • Elf Studio Perfect Finish HD Powder

Elf Studio Perfect Finish HD Powder Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 335 in Powder

December 01, 2016

This product is great. ELF products never fail. It is wonderful setting powder and really does what it should. It is one of makeup must haves. Would definitely recommend.

October 18, 2016

This is a great product for those looking for a nice setting powder that is super affordable. This product is comparable to higher end ones, it works just as good and never leaves my skin looking dry like some powders have done in the past, especially under the eyes.

October 18, 2016

I purchased the e.l.f. High Definition Powder. It's finely milled but not as fine as other powders on the market. I have to use it sparingly on my combination skin or it leaves a powdery cast. I usually apply it with a fluffy brush. It does help my foundation stay on longer. The price is great and you get a huge tub. It's not my favourite but if you are on a budget you may want to give it a try.

September 25, 2016

I recently purchased e.l.f. Perfect Finish HD Powder for the purpose of trying the new 'baking' makeup trend.

What I liked about this product:
- The price was very affordable (Approx. $10 CAD)
- The packaging is sleek, trendy and looks similar to other high-end makeup brands.
- It comes with a good quality applicator which sits in a separate compartment in the bottom of the compact. The pressed powder tray is in the middle of the compact and the mirror is on the inside of the upper lid of the compact.
- It claims to set makeup, reduce shine and mattify skin. And it does exactly what it claims! I was blown away by how well this product works!
- The effectiveness and quality is comparable to high-end makeup brands but for a fraction of the price!

What I didn't like about this product:
- If you don't brush it off properly and leave too much on your skin, it can leave an unnatural white look to your makeup which is not flattering on any skin tone, but it would be very noticeable on darker skin tones. So it just needs to be brushed off well if using for 'baking' or applied lightly if using as a face powder.
- That's about the only con I could find to this product!

I am still very new to this 'baking' process but I think the loose HD powder by elf will work better for that purpose than the pressed powder. The pressed powder seems to work better if used as a light finishing powder to go on top of your makeup.

I will definitely be buying this product (loose or pressed, perhaps both) in the future and would highly recommend it to anyone! I think this will become a new staple in my daily makeup routine.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!