Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour - Bold Illuminating Highlighter

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Colour - Bold Illuminating Highlighter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #40 out of 77 in Highlighter

July 15, 2016

I really love this product but it is quite expensive (as is most Elizabeth Arden products) and it also is only a limited edition so for this reason I wouldn't purchase but it is a really nice highlighter.
It has a very thin, weightless consistency and blends very easily. It doesn't "clump" or "gather" into dry patches on your face either, it gives your a skin a luminous and smooth look.
It comes in only one shade but I feel it would be universal because as I said, it blends so well. It is also buildable if you wanted to create a darker/dramatic highlight without looking cakey. It's a very radiant and natural shade.
The only thing I dislike about the product (aside from price) is the packaging. The product comes in a small jar and you need to put your finger/brush into a mesh netting. I really don't like the mesh, I feel it looks messy and makes it harder to get into the product. This doesn't affect the quality of the highlighter at all, I just would prefer if it was a pump or something other than the mesh.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml