Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The skincare classic that soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve chapped, cracked, dry skin. Soothes roughness, redness and minor skin irritations.

* Helps protect, soothe and moisturize skin.
    * Soothes dry skin and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
    * Soothes and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.

November 28, 2016

love the cream. it definitely does what it says, very moisturizing, you can use it on your hands, body...worth every penny. I also like the scent as well. not too strong, definitely a good buy

September 24, 2016

When I first tried it , I didn't like it because of the smell. The texture felt thick and very medicated. But with regular use my hands got better and better especially in summer. It is very moisturizing and good for skin.

March 17, 2016

This product smells awful, very medicated..it is thick and oily and takes forever to be absorbed...i never made it past a second application. i cant get over the smell it really isn't appealing at all

January 26, 2016

C'est un baume apaisant réparateur. Je l'utilise sur des rougeurs, des gerçures ou des affections mineures de la peau. Il peut être utilisé autant par les adultes que les enfants. J'utilise en ce moment la version sans parfum quoique l'odeur pourrait être moins présente mais cela disparaît assez rapidement, toutefois cela n'enlève pas l'efficacité de ce baume. Je l'utilise surtout au coucher.

January 21, 2016

I have very sensitive hands and usually I find it hard to get a cream that doesn't give me a rash. this product is awesome. it leaves my hands super smooth and no rashes.

January 21, 2016

Save my dry lip from cold winter.Must used item before applying the lipsticks never dry out .Best Product.

January 20, 2016

This cream has kept my dry hands smooth all last winter. I was so impressed that I still use it every night.. My hands look younger and stay smooth. LOVE IT!

January 20, 2016

This skin cream goes on and is light to the touch. It is not sticky and doesn't feel like a film is on your face. The scent was light. I would definitely recommend it.

January 20, 2016

I love that Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is multi-functional during the cold Canadian Winter. It soothes , smoothes, and gets rid of the knee and elbow dryness from the elements ; Even red, cracked areas. My hands are left smooth to the touch verses greasy. I even use it after my brow liner to set and keep the shape perfect.
I always carry a purse size one for those emergency chapped areas that can become cracked and sore. Thank-you Elizabeth Arden.
Gratefully,
Cindy Paige.

January 09, 2016

I have sensitive skin and will sometimes break out in a rash when using new products. This product is a miracle and has proven to calm my skin time and time again when I have had a reaction to a new product. It also is great to use when outside in cold weather, I use it on my face to protect from wind burn and extreme cold. A little tube lasts a long time.