Elizabeth Arden Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment Mask
Good

Elizabeth Arden Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment Mask Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 519 in Masks

October 17, 2016

I discovered this mask by chance on the shelf at Winners a year ago and gave it a try. I have to say this is a fabulous luxury item if you can afford it. This mask really leaves my skin smooth and visibly removes fine lines and improves enlarged pores. The effect while temporary lasts for a few days. I have combination skin and tend to not feel the peel sensation as some do but I do have a bit of temporary redness with this so if you have sensitive skin, I would definitely recommend that you test a small area first with this. Be sure to apply sunscreen everyday if you use it regularly. The product takes some practice to apply, it is sticky and gooey and comes with a brush that works well. Don't apply too thinly and don't remove it until it is completely dry and not sticky to the touch. I tend to use this a day or two before special occasions or as a real treat. I would use it more regularly if I could afford to. It is definitely a product that gives you a noticeable improvement.

February 26, 2016

Pour celles qui aiment les masques à peler, vous allez adorer celui-ci. Il est fait à base de raisins, sent divinement bon, s'étale bien et s'enlève très facilement. Il y a un pinceau qui vient avec et qui facilite l'étalement du produit pour le garder propre. Après le masque, la peau est vraiment éclatante, les pores resserrées et le teint frais. Je fais suivre avec les céramides (sérum) et la crème du même nom. En plus, j'ai acheté ce produit chez Winners à 30% du prix original. Une vraie aubaine !